After creating controversy with the release of their report and audio files detailing the alleged swearing and violence against sasaeng fans by the JYJ members, Dispatch has been sued by JYJ for defamation of character.
According to reports that have surfaced, JYJ’s representatives are said to have filed a lawsuit against Dispatch asking for 100 million KRW (~$88,355 USD) on August 1st KST. It is also reported that they have demanded that Dispatch take down the audio files and their article, or be fined with 3 million KRW (~$2,650 USD) each day that the media outlet does not comply. One report also mentioned that the representatives stated that Dispatch had threatened to release more reports if they were not granted an exclusive interview.
JYJ’s legal team stated, “Publicly revealing an illegally recorded audio file without confirming with those involved first and revealing their real names is considered to be defamation of character and a violation of privacy.”
“We had previously filed a criminal case back in March. However, after discussion, we thought that a civil lawsuit was a better fit, and thus retracted the previous lawsuit and refiled again.”
JYJ Yoochun‘s sudden deactivation of his Twitter has made many fans curious as to why he might have done it.
Yoochun left a Twitter post on August 1st that read, “I am always so grateful that you are always cheering me on and showing me your love and support. I want to greet you guys in the future with great music, acting, and promotions…^^ Once again, I am sincerely grateful and I love you!! ♥.”
Twitter was a way for Yoochun to communicate with his fans and the sudden deactivation has caused speculation.
Many have assumed that he deactivated his Twitter because of sasaeng fans like Super Junior’s Heechul, but that does not appear to be the case for Yoochun.
A representative of Yoochun told OSEN on August 2nd, “In his fans point of view, this was a ‘sudden’ move, and I think that is why a lot of misunderstandings came up. He did not delete his Twitter for any particular reason. He has been neglecting his Twitter after opening it so I think that troubled him. Many fans are waiting for him to update his Twitter and send him many mentions, but he can’t reply back daily so he decided it would be better to deactivate his Twitter rather than continue to neglect it.”
“His reason for deactivating his Twitter is not because he developed a personal problem nor is it because he had a change of heart. ”
On another note, Yoochun is currently preparing for his Asia Fan Meeting Tour that will start on August 25th in Shanghai.
TVXQ!’s live concert DVD ‘東方神起 LIVE TOUR 2012~TONE~‘ ranked at 1st on the daily and weekly DVD charts of Oricon by selling about 151,000 copies of the DVD in its first week of release and this became their fourth time to top the Oricon weekly DVD chart.
On August 1st, the Oricon reported on its website, “TVXQ! Becomes the First Foreign Artist to Take the 1st Place Consecutively with Two DVDs!”
The DVD contains TVXQ!’s Tokyo Dome concert, held at the Tokyo Dome on April 15th, and this concert was part of ‘TVXQ! LIVE TOUR 2012~TONE~’ which attracted a total of 550,000 audiences through 26 concerts in 11 cities including Nagoya, Fukuoka, Niigata, Sapporo, Hiroshima, Fukui, Tokyo, Osaka, etc.
Also, TVXQ! topped the Oricon weekly chart with the single ‘ANDROID,’ released in July, and this is their eleventh time to rank at 1st the Oricon weekly single chart, which is the highest number of topping the chart as a foreign artist.
Meanwhile, TVXQ! will perform on SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III in TOKYODOME, which will be held at Tokyo Dome in Japan on August 4th and 5th.
역시 동방신기! 일본 오리콘 위클리 DVD 종합차트 1위!
해외 아티스트 사상 최초 DVD 2연속 1위 쾌거!
동방신기가 일본에서 또 하나의 기록을 추가했다.
동방신기는 지난 25일 일본에서 출시한 라이브DVD ‘東方神起 LIVE TOUR 2012~TONE~‘으로 발매 첫 주에만 약 151,000장의 판매고를 기록하며 오리콘 데일리는 물론 위클리 DVD 종합차트에서도 1위를 차지하는 쾌거를 거뒀다.
이로써 동방신기는 오리콘 위클리 DVD 종합차트 통산 4회 1위를 차지하며 자신들이 세운 역대 해외 아티스트 최다 1위 기록을 갱신함은 물론, 전작에 이어 2작품 연속 위클리 1위로 해외 아티스트 사상 최초로 DVD차트 연속 1위를 차지하는 기록까지 추가해, 명실상부 일본 최정상 아티스트다운 동방신기의 높은 위상을 다시 한번 입증했다.
이에 오리콘 역시 1일 오전 홈페이지를 통해 “동방신기 해외 아티스트 첫 DVD 2작품 연속 1위!”라는 제목으로 동방신기의 눈부신 활약을 전하기도 했다.
이번 DVD에는 지난 1월부터 4월까지 나고야, 후쿠오카, 니가타, 삿포로, 히로시마, 후쿠이, 도쿄, 오사카 등 일본 11개 도시에서 26회 공연을 통해 총 55만명의 관객을 동원한 ‘동방신기 LIVE TOUR 2012~TONE~’ 가운데 4월 15일 펼쳐진 도쿄돔 공연 실황이 수록되어 있어, 공연 현장의 열기를 생생하게 느낄 수 있다.
또한 동방신기는 지난 7월 발매한 싱글 ‘ANDROID’로 오리콘 위클리 싱글차트 통산 11회 1위를 차지하며 해외 아티스트 사상 최다 1위 기록을 이어감은 물론 싱글 총판매량 310장을 돌파하며 역대 해외 그룹 최다판매량 기록도 세우는 등 매 앨범을 발표할 때마다 오리콘 역사를 새롭게 써내려가고 있는 만큼 앞으로의 활약도 귀추가 주목된다.
한편, 동방신기는 오는 8월 4~5일 일본 도쿄돔에서 열리는 SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III in TOKYODOME 공연에 참석해 멋진 무대로 일본 팬들을 매료시킬 예정이다.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!