JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong delivered 15.68 tons worth of rice wreaths to 50 children.
On July 16, Dreame, the company that hosts Dreame rice wreath donations, sent an official to the Korea Association of the Community Child Center (KACCC) to represent Kim Jae Joong and deliver the rice wreaths.
Out of the 23.68 tons of rice wreaths in total donated to support Kim Jae Joong at his Dr. Jin press conference, 8 tons had been sent off in June, and the remaining 15.68 tons were put to use this day.
In total, Kim Jae Joong donated 31 tons of rice wreaths, including 7 tons for his SBS drama Protect the Boss and the 23.68 tons for Dr. Jin.
Since October 2011, Kim Jae Joong had already been delivering 20kg each to 29 children every month with the 7 tons donated at the Protect the Boss press conference.
The additional rice donated for Dr. Jin will support a total of 50 children—the original 29 along with another 21 children—over 17 months with 20kg every month.
The children were chosen by KACCC after it received recommendations from 2,000 community child centers across the country. The final recipients were said to be in the most unfortunate circumstances among the 141 recommended children.
Shin Mi Hye, secretary general of KACCC, said, “Out of the 2.4 million neglected children in the country, only 100,000 receive care from their community child centers. We hope Kim Jae Joong and his fans’ good deeds will help draw national interest to neglected children.”
In the meantime Kim Jae Joong is currently appearing in MBC’s Dr. Jin as officer Kim Kyung Tak.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!