jihye5555: @6002theMicky Oppa, great job! A really, really great job! You couldn’t even sleep because you were always memorizing lines like there was no tomorrow.. You suffered from the heat during the day and shivered because of it was cold at nightㅠㅠ Yoochun: @jihye5555 haha Great job to you, too~^^ haha Let’s tire ourselves out more in the next production^^
After releasing his first solo album ‘Tarantallegra‘, JYJ‘s Junsu (XIA) found himself in the spotlight as the album brought him a lot of success not only in South Korea, but in Japan as well.
To add to his list of accomplishments is the news of his album ranking on Billboard‘s World Albums Chart. Billboard updated the chart, and Junsu’s name can be seen proudly ranking among other artists from all over the globe. ‘Tarantallegra’ came in at #10, and was marked as 1 of 4 albums on the chart with the greatest airplay and sales gains this week.
Congratulations to Junsu!
Shared by: DBSKnights
In the 14.8 percent of the population that watched the finale of SBS’ Rooftop Prince on May 24, there were some idol group members included.
On one online community, a poster uploaded a collection of tweets that were posted by idol group members about the popular drama’s finale.
Kara’s Kang Ji Young said, “Rooftop Prince is over. Your highness, your highness, your highness~~,” letting fans know who she is a fangirl of.
In addition, former U-Kiss member Alexander tweeted, “Rooftop Prince!! I wish I had a girl like Park Ha. Ok Prince! ‘I’ll still love you after 300 years…’ Awww~ so SWEET!”
Girl’s Day Minah and FT Island’s Min Hwan also tweeted, leaving endless compliments about the drama.
Netizens who viewed the tweeted commented, “The female celebrities are loving Lee Gak and the male celebrities are loving Park Ha,” and “Rooftop Prince must have gotten number one because of the young population.”
After the battle of the Wednesday, Thursday night dramas, Rooftop Prince came out on top, with The Equator Man and The King 2Hearts trailing behind.
Park Yoo Chun has certainly had a great three years as an actor.
Sometimes it feels embarrassing to say an actor can act, because it doesn’t really sound like praise when that’s their job.
Still, when we see Park Yoo Chun acting as Lee Gak we can’t help but exclaim at how great an actor he is. Park Yoo Chun had his viewers laughing and crying with him in every episode of his dramas with his great skills.
Park Yoo Chun wasn’t just ‘an idol who could act’ from the start. He never lost his cool even when the script did because it was so rushed, and he led his own rediscovery after rediscovery.
Park Yoo Chun first tried his hand at acting through the drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal in 2010.
At the time, many were concerned because idol acting was rarely said to be that good, but Park Yoo Chun broke through the prejudice with his natural way of acting and showed how he had grown as a true actor.
He was then praised for his Song Yu Hyun role in Miss Ripley in 2011, even getting himself the nickname ‘Miri’s pushover’ for his perfect rendition of a man who only had a heart for one woman.
His acting especially bloomed in the most recent Rooftop Prince. He gave his viewers something to laugh about with his comical antics, and when the story started to concentrate on the mystery, he immediately became the charismatic Crown Prince trying to get to the bottom of things. He portrayed the complicated emotions surrounding the incidents perfectly, getting his viewers more into his drama.
After the drama’s end, viewers left behind reactions such as, ‘I didn’t know who Micky Yoo Chun was, but I became a fan through Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I’m so proud of how much he’s grown,’ ‘It’s great that he can take on two roles at once’ and ‘My heart still hurts. I miss Lee Gak.’
The final episode of Rooftop Prince recorded 14.8 percent in viewership ratings. This was 2 percent points higher than the 12.8 percent of the May 23 broadcast, and set the drama at the top of the time slot.
Yoochun: Rooftop Prince, as compared to my other works, has adorned with a beautiful ending...^^ Thank you for all the love you have given me during this period. Thank you. Even if 300 years have passed I'll still love you~^^Silly fool~~~~~!!!!
Yoochun: Lee Gak Park Ha~^^
TAE_SAMA: Tweet storm 2 don't stop me! Men in Black
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!