Fans from across the globe! Come check out TVXQ! in Seoul on this Fan Festival!
Check out the program below for all that’s in store!
Date : (Sun) July 15, 2012
Meeting with the fans.
1. Mini Concert (Five songs) TVXQ! presents a private concert to attending fans.
2. Question and Answer Time with the Fans! Ask whatever you’ve been curious about in the meantime!
3. Drawing for Giveaway of TVXQ! Goods! Through a random drawing, lucky fans will be able to collect original items of the group that cannot be found anywhere for sale!
4. Heart-to-Heart Talk with TVXQ!
Group photo shoot with members up on stage!!
(Shot includes TVXQ! members and 40 guests)
*Shots taken with the group are to include 40 guests at a time.
@0:12 For Kyuhyun’s solo, Changmin appeared in the VTR this time and told him to try something different, but Kyuhyun insisted on singing ballads, so his solo this time was a Japanese ballad instead of ‘Isn’t She Lovely’. (cr: HaSeol_雪晴 via leetaefunq)
At times when my body and heart is fatigued, the thing that torments and wears my mind out is music, but it is also music that heals my spirit that slowly becomes smaller as it wears out bit by bit.. So I can't give up on music, and neither can I not care about it.. Even though I don't get many hours of sleep, the short time that I spend writing songs is evidence of that, so.. What should I call this..
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!