Whether he′s dressed in a t-shirt and jeans or dressed in traditional Korean attire, fans can agree JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong looks good in pretty much anything.
Ahead of the premiere of MBC’s upcoming time warping drama, Time Slip Dr. Jin, new still cuts of Kim Jae Joong have been revealed.
Acting in his first historic drama, the pictures showed Kim Jae Joong dressed in character as Kim Kyung Tak from Korea’s Joseon Dynasty. In one picture he interacts with one of the horses that is being used for the drama’s filming, while in another picture he is seen going over his lines.
The actor continues to receive the praises of the staff members not only for his good looks but for his hard work ethics on set. Many remarked they expected Kim Jae Joong’s character to receive a lot of love and attention from fans.
Time Slip Dr. Jin stars Song Seung Hun, a renown doctor who is transported back in time from modern day to the late 1800’s. The drama will premiere on May 26.
Following its release on May 11, Kim Junsu’s title ballad song, I Don’t Like Love, from his upcoming album Xia-Tarantallegra, has been receiving rave reviews.
Regarding the song’s recording, Kim Junsu’s agency, C-Jes, revealed even Kim Junsu became overwhelmed with emotions while singing it. “While recording this song, Kim Junsu became overwhelmed with emotions and began weeping, temporarily halting the recording. We believe the song’s ardent feelings in the lyrics and melody was transferred directly by this artist who felt the emotions of the song,” said C-Jes.
C-Jes also released more information on Kim Junsu’s upcoming first solo album saying, “This album will have a total of twelve tracks including the dance title song Tarantellegra and I Don’t Like Love, and will also include songs in the dance, R&B, electronic shuffle, medium tempo genres. All the songs are excellent to the point we want to make all the tracks the title song.”
Kim Junsu’s Xia-Tarantallegra will be released on May 15 with the music video for Tarantellegra to be released on YouTube on May 14.
TVXQ‘s Changmin shared that he developed a ‘victim mentality’ after working in the entertainment industry.
On the May 10th episode of MBC‘s ‘Joo Byung Jin’s Talk Concert‘, Changmin opened up about his introverted personality.
“In a group, there are members that are very outgoing and well-spoken, while other members may not say much and be very reserved,” Changmin began to say.
“Relatively, I don’t speak much so I may come across as being less than enthusiastic,” he continued. “I also thought that people paid less attention to me because I was a man of such few words, and I developed a victim mentality.”
Super Junior‘s Leeteuk then displayed his wit by responding, “Yunho just needs to talk less,” and Changmin added, “I hope that quiet people like me can continue to live bright and cheerful lives without being stressed out.”
Changmin’s fellow TVXQ member Yunho then determinedly remarked, “I will make sure to speak less,” causing everyone to explode into laughs.
Source: Dispatch via Nate
Shared by: DBSKnights
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!