(Yoochun) If you're sick, you're going to get scolded!!!
(Yoochun) Everyone has a door that leads to the secrets in their hearts...
(Yoochun) @wowkimsohyun That's a relief..^^ Silly girl.... Don't be sick ㅡㅡ;; (wowkimsohyun) @6002theMicky Thank you^^ Now I'm all~ recovered and well!! How kind you are for worrying about me when you must be so busy^^~ Your highness
(beyondmonica) @6002theMicky Wow... goosebumps..... wow.. It seems like in future when Yoochun has a daughter, he will become not a daughter-idiot, but a daughter-sunflower (Yoochun) @beyondmonica Silly... Don't be like this...
TVXQ’s Yunho recently revealed that Super Junior’s Shindong didn’t give up exaggerating and overreacting in New York as well.
On April 30, the showcase for the movie I AM was held at the CGV Youngdeungpo, in Youngdeungpo, Seoul.
TVXQ’s Yunho flashed back the SM Town Live Concert at Madison Square Gardon, saying, “I couldn’t believe I gave a performance on the same stage Michael Jackson performed on. I wondered if I was comparable to Jackson, and that just made me take a look at my feet.”
And the superstar jokingly revealed, “I was thinking how meaningful it was to hold a concert with all the SM entertainers, but Shindong didn’t give up exaggerating and overreacting.”
With this exposure, Shindong seemed embarrassed, but other members of Super Junior all agreed, quipping, “Shin overreacts wherever he goes.”
The playful exaggerator said, “It was a dream concert. I still can’t believe I was a part of that. I wish the concert had lasted longer.”
Source: TV Report
Shared by: DBSKnights
Park Yoo Chun and Han Ji Min’s Rooftop Prince is bringing in fans from all over the world.
On the April 30 broadcast of SBS’ Good Morning, a camera crew made a visit to the set of SBS’s Rooftop Prince.
During the episode, Park Yoo Chun told the crew, “The acting is difficult but it’s fun. We now have exactly one half [of the drama] left to go. We ask for your continued love.”
Han Ji Min stated, “We receive a lot of encouragement from the attention we receive overseas.”
Even on this day, a Singaporean news outlet also made a visit to the set to cover the drama. The broadcast also reflected Rooftop Prince’s popularity abroad as fans from 35 different countries were seen coming to visit and offered gifts.
Jung Yu Mi who plays the role of Hong Se Na expressed her gratitude towards the drama’s overseas fans saying, “I didn’t know they would come from so far away. Lately we’ve been doing a lot of overnight filming but they give us a lot of strength.
Rooftop Prince airs Wednesday and Thursday nights on SBS.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!