There seems to be a change happening on what will be the top drama on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
If we follow the statistics given by the AGB Neielson Media Research group, on March 28th, the ratings for MBC’s ‘The King 2 Hearts‘, SBS’s ‘Rooftop Prince’ and KBS2′s ‘The Equator Man‘ was 14.5%, 11.2% and 8.1% respectively.
On March 22nd, ‘The King 2 Hearts’ recorded a viewer ranking of 16.5% meaning it dropped 2% this week. ‘Rooftop Prince’ was at 10.5% last week meaning it saw a rise of .7%, and ‘The Equator Man’ had very similar numbers from last week.
There was not much change in viewers for both ‘Rooftop Prince’ and ‘The Equator Man’, but there was a significant drop for ‘The King 2 Hearts.’ ‘The King 2 Hearts’ is still number one in the time slot but ‘Rooftop Prince’ had steady viewer growth through its first three episodes from 9.8% to 10.5% and finally to 11.2%, leaving it just 3.3% out of first place.
With so many great choices for drama these days, it is no wonder that all have similar numbers. We’ll have to keep an eye on how the ratings will change with the progression of the shows.
Source: E Daily via Naver Credits: Allkpop Shared by: DBSKnights
She became a national representative because of TVXQ.
When speaking of her career as a golfer, credit needs to be given to the idol group “TVXQ”. To Kim Ji Hee, TVXQ had a huge presence in her life as a teenager.
“I am an avid fan of TVXQ.” Upon saying this, a smile could be seen on Kim Ji Hee’s face. Her mother, who understood her very well, came up with a big idea. “My mother said that if I succeeded in becoming a national golfer, I could go see TVXQ. If I became a national representative, I would be allowed to go watch TVXQ’s concert, so I really worked very hard.” Her mother’s proposal was an attractive one.
“So I worked hard and practiced, and became a national golfer in my first year of high school. But I still was not able to watch a concert.”
After that, her mother made a second proposal, “If I were to become part of the team of golfers to participate in the Asian Games, then I would be able to go watch a concert for sure.” (After she went through much difficulty to secure a spot in the team,) her mother then came up with another proposal to tempt her. “If I were to win gold in the Asian Games, then I would definitely be able to watch it.”
Thus, Kim Ji Hee believed her mother this time as well, and clinched the gold medal at the Asian Games. However, she still has not been able to watch the concert which she has dreamed of.
Kim Ji Hee, who has been tempted three times, smiled brightly as she said, “I will not accept anymore of such proposals. If I manage to attain good results this year as a professional golfer, then I will go proudly in the later half of this year.”
(T/N: Kim Ji Hee is an up-and-coming professional golfer. She was the rookie of the year awards at the Korean LPGA.)
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!