On March 27, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun tweeted, “I miss you/him [pronoun-less].” Several hours later, his brother Park Yoo Hwan replied, “I miss you/him too.” Both Park Yoo Chun and Park Yoo Hwan’s tweet were pronoun-less, leaving fans to guess as whether they were talking about each other or their deceased father. Regardless, netizens wrote, “It’s nice to see the two so close,” “Please cheer up Park brothers,” “Beautiful, caring brothers,” and more.
Moments before his tweet, Park Yoo Chun also wrote, “Two hours to relax. It’s peaceful. Both the sky and my heart,” and attached a photo of the serene sunrise, reassuring fans that he was slowly recovering.
Meanwhile, Park Yoo Chun and Park Yoo Hwan’s father passed away on March 14, and both brothers canceled their filming schedules for their respective dramas to lay their father to rest, as well as to mourn.
For the drama “Rooftop Prince” Park Yoo Chun is showing off his awesome memory. On the set of “Rooftop Prince” Park Yoo Chun is known as the “script genius.”
It is being said that because Park Yoo Chun is the main character, he appears in various scenes. However, there is never a cut because he could not memorize his lines. A representative of the drama stated, “Park Yoo Chun’s is skilled at memorizing his lines. It’s not just that he is good at memorizing them, he memorizes them very quickly.”
Park Yoo Chun talked about his secret to memorizing his lines, “Even though filming will end late at night, before I go to bed I read over the next day’s script. Then, I imagine the whole situation in my head. That usually helped me memorize my lines the next day.”
A representative of Park Yoo Chun also stated, “Park Yoo Chun watched the first episode of ‘Rooftop Prince’ a couple of times but he watched the second episode nearly 5 times. He watched it on his notebook and also on the way to filming inside of the car.”
Park Yoo Chun explained, “The second episode is where comedy begins. I was monitoring my comedy acting in order to have a guideline. The second episode was funny enough that every time I watch it, I laugh as well.”
JYJ Jaejoong changed his Twitter display picture on the 27th and attracted fans’ attention.
Just as Jaejoong had wanting to change his inner being, he also tried bleaching his hair into blonde. In the photo, he wore a sleeveless top given from his Japanese fan and showed his unchanging beautiful muscles.
After the photo was revealed, many netizens responded, “It’s great to see you again. Thank you.”, “Is it a couple hairstyle with Junsu?” etc.
credit: enews24+baidu trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun
SM Entertainment, one of Korea’s largest entertainment companies, has recently announced that it would be issuing approximately $881,000 worth of new shares for its artists. As a part of their capital increase through a third party allotment, SM Entertainment artists will become major shareholders of the company, thereby effectively owning a piece of their company.
On March 26th, SM Entertainment announced the plan through DART Financial Supervisory Service, which will provide SM artists Kangta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girl’s Generation, SHINee, f(x), Go Ara, and more of approximately $881,000 worth of SM Entertainment stock.
SM Entertainment will issue 22,120 new shares of stock with each individual share valued at 44,550 won (approximately $39 – $40 USD) each.
Kangta, BoA, and most of the Super Junior and Girls’ Generation members will be receiving 680 shares each (value of around $27,200 for each member), while SHINee and f(x) members will be receiving 340 shares each (value of around $13,600 for each member).
SM Entertainment released a statement saying, “This capital increase represents a strengthening partnership between the company and its artists, and we hope that as shareholders, our artists will share and take part in the vision and growth of the company.”
They continued, “We are expecting a global growth of the company through this renewed partnership with the artists.”
Edit: Full list of SM artist stock amount here. Yunho & Changmin is at #3 & #4 on the list
Source: Starnews via Nate Credits: Allkpop Shared by: DBSKnights
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!