@mjkim8200: I’ll be finally meeting you today^^ Director-nim…Everyone know you’re always the best!! I’ll tell you how to handle your mind and body against those postings…!! Hwaiting!!
@yoonphantom: I’ll try my best with a new attitude again^^ Help me hyung~!!
It really feels like everything passed like a storm during the last 2 weeks.. Like a sunnier day comes, Father give us the courage.. Yoochun who is filming again.. and Jajoongie hyung who is more worn out these days.. and me.. Let’s cheer up everyone!!
Like I always did..Let’s laugh away…^^People say there is nothing more difficult than being loved by everyone..If so, we must be walking in the right path..right? (T/N: the literal translation is “we must be walking pretty well..right?) Woorie Jaeoongie hyung..and woorie Yoochun.. Let’s work just a bit more harder..just a little bit more. Woorie members, I love you and am always thankful to you~
Source: Junsu's Twitter Translation by: With Junsu Shared by: DBSKnights
After laying his father to rest this past week, JYJ’s Yoochun has returned to the film set for his SBS drama, ‘Rooftop Prince‘.
Officials expected his return by March 19th at the earliest, but he returned earlier than anticipated. He appeared on set during the morning of the 17th. Although he looked tired, he made sure to greet every staff and co-star by bowing his head. Fellow co-stars Han Ji Min, Lee Tae Sung, and Jung Yumi were seen holding his hands in consolation.
Director Shin Yoon Seob also had a lengthy conversation with Yoochun before filming began, making sure to thank him for an early return despite his circumstances.
Yoochun was reported to have done his absolute best, concetrating hard amongst his co-stars all throughout the day.
The drama will begin airing on March 21st.
Source: Star News via Naver Credits: AllKpop Shared by: DBSKnights
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!