On February 27, SBS TV reported that Yoo Chun never forgets to take care of his fans despite his busy schedule for his new drama series The Rooftop Prince.
Yoo Chun is also promoting JYJ’s documentary film The Day with Jae Joong and Jun Su at movie theaters while shooting the drama series.
On February 25, he even attended a fan signing for a franchise restaurant, for which he’s working as a model with Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee.
Receiving the news that one of his fans opened the franchise, he willingly held the singing on the day of its first opening.
As the signing started, he signed autographs for his fans, asking their names and saying hello to them with a smiling face.
Yoo Chun also gave a sweet smile to his Korean, Chinese, and Japanese fans, who had waited for him since a day ago, and didn’t forget to leave some messages at the restaurant, wishing its prosperous future.
The crew of The Rooftop Prince say, “Yoo Chun is always being considerate of people around him although he is having a hectic schedule. Thanks to him, we believe that this drama series will be loved by a lot of people.”
Yoo Chun is playing the role of prince Lee Gak, who came to the present from the Joseon Dynasty period of 300 years ago, in The Rooftop Prince. The Rooftop Prince will start airing on March 14 after Please, Captain goes off the air.
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!