This CF consists of two parts. The part that I have mentioned, which will be released on 28 February ,is the “Arrival” part. Although it is only 1 minute long, it cannot be said to be a preview clip. Because it’s different.^^ (The screen capture is from the ending scene of the “Arrival” part.)
Also, the “Allure” part…will be a 4-5 minutes long clip. It will be revealed at the venue of the release ceremony on 30 March. ^^
They are two parts which are very different.. I am curious… How the responses from TVXQ fans, and also customers who like Missha, will be like.. Please wait for awhile~~
Three fansites for JYJ's Park Yoochun, Mickyfan.com, Blessing Yoochun, and Park Yoochun's Nanal have come together to donate to Naver's Happy Bean Campaign on behalf of his upcoming drama, "Attic Prince". The fansites collected 13 million Korean won in total (around 13,000 USD) comprised of 5 million in cash and 8 million of food items such as rice.
Donating to charities on behalf of celebrities is a common practice among Korean fans, and has been done by fans of Yoochun in the past. The exact beneficiaries of this donation are not yet confirmed, but it is likely that the money and items will go to senior citizens living alone and study rooms for those with lower incomes.
Meanwhile, to build anticipation for "Attic Prince", SBS has released videos of the stars, Yoochun and Han Jimin, at a poster photoshoot. Watch the two videos below:
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!