Lee Seung Gi and Park Yoochun, who are both singer cum actors, will be facing off directly in Wednesday-Thursday dramas in March.
Lee Seung Gi will be appearing in the MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “The King” together with Ha Ji-Won, a story about a fictitious monarchy that rules South Korea, and a satirical love story that unfolds between the “South Korean Prince” Lee Jae-ha and the North Korean special forces’ “Legendary Female Trainer” Kim Hang-ah.
On the other side, Park Yoochun will be working with Han Jimin, as the male lead for the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Attic Prince.” This drama is about the crown prince of the chosun dynasty Lee Gak, who loses his beloved princess then travels with his consorts 300 years into the future to the modern day Seoul, to continue his unrealised romance from the past,s a fantasy-romantic comedy.
Park Yoochun, who is playing the crown prince is once again playing a role in a period drama after his debut project “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” which received a lot of love. Since the crown prince moves from the past to modern times, you will naturally be able to see his modern-day charm in this drama as well. This drama will show many comical moments of how the crown prince tries to adapt to the modern day, and develop a different type of time-travel romance.
“The King” will be broadcast after “The moon that embraces the sun”, while “Attic Prince” will play after “Please take care of us, Captain.” Lee Seung Gi and Park Yoochun, who are both playing “princes” will be facing off directly in these two broadcast stations’ Wednesday-Thursday drama slots.
Whether Lee Seung Gi or Park Yoochun will triumph in the early part of Spring (in March), is something worth looking out for.
Source : [BaiduTVXQ + SBS Entertainment News via Nate] Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!