It has been revealed that Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min will be in the new Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama.
On the afternoon of the 18th at the Gyeonggi-do, Ilsan SBS drama production centre, SBS drama CP Kim Young Sub clarified that "Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min have been casted for 'Attic Prince', which will start airing in March".
Following KBS2 TV's 'SungKyunKwan Scandal' that aired in 2010 and MBC's 'Miss Ripley' the finished airing in July last year, Park Yoochun will continue his foray into dramas through this SBS drama.
Han Ji Min, who is currently acting in the jTBC drama 'Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats' as Jung Ji Na, will be making her return to SBS after her last role in the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Cain and Abel' in 2009.
Back in Fall of 2011, JYJ embarked on their first European tour. On January 18th, they shared a behind-the-scenes video from their trip overseas through their official YouTube channel. JYJ held concerts in Barcelona, Spain and in Berlin, Germany. While there, the boys got to explore the cities by eating local cuisine, shopping, and taking a look at beautiful monuments.
Although they seem charismatic on stage, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun revealed a child-like innocence as they played around with the camera, spun a serving tray, and tried to samba in their dressing room.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!