It must be because my voice is naturally husky.. That's why no matter how I sing, my voice really isn't the type that gets hoarse easily.. But today when I woke up, finally my voice went hoarse.. Is it because all the tension is eased now..? At the same time while thinking "Ah, it's been such a long time"..It's also a relief that it became like this after the South American tour ended....^^ Although I lost my voice.. because it's like a badge to show how I've come so far in the past 3 weeks without rest.. it's a kind of weariness that makes me happy.. To the American and South American fans who made my heart run so fast.. and give me the energy to do nothing but my best every single time.. Thank you sincerely.. Ah.. Now I really have to get some rest ㅎ
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!