The minute news of singer Kim Junsu’s world tour stop in New York at Hammerstein ballroom on the 30th of August was announced, fans all over the world were no longer able to hide their anticipation for it.
Challenging for the success of a first world tour as a Korean solo singer, plans for North and South America stops such as Mexico, Brazil and Chile were carried out. The first world tour stop in New York will be held at Hammerstein ballroom, where many artistes have performed before.
After news of the world tour was released, it caused craze from fans all over the world. South America’s representative said, “After the news of Kim Junsu’s tour was announced, it was immediately surrounded by South American fans and news of Kim Junsu’s tour have been going on for days. It is predicted that Korea would have an impact on South America after this tour.”
To this, Kim Junsu expressed, “I was recently in America for the production of my MV and single, and ticketing (matters). Regarding the product of the album this time, I am very satisfied from what I had expected.” He is also anticipating the meeting with his overseas fans.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!