[SBS Drama Awards 2011] Kim Jaejoong's Acceptance Speech for Rookie Award: Thank you. I didn't know that I would receive an award, but now that I have, I've realized that it's real. Because I'm so happy in receiving it, I want to thank our company and all the staff, the director, screenwriter, seniors and teachers. I also want to thank my family and sisters, and my JYJ members who are the most happy right now, and lastly, the fans who have been always been silently supporting us. I will continue to work hard. Thank you.
JYJ became the most decorated boy group in the recently concluded So-Loved Awards as they bagged three titles, Best Male Band, Best Album and Best Music Video. Junsu’s You Are So Beautiful also nabbed OST Song Award while Jaejoong‘s drama, Protect the Boss snatched the Best Drama title.
Now on its 2nd year, So-Loved Awards is the first official European K-Pop Award giving body catering to all German speaking K-Pop fans in the region. It is presented by K-Colors of Korea a magazine based in Germany and the country’s most influential K-Pop community, So-Loved. Voting poll was opened from Nov 1st to 30th with 17 categories. 75,000 German speaking K-Pop fans voted to expressed their supports to their favorite K-Pop groups. Here are the winners of other categories:
Japan Release: TVXQ – B.U.T
(irrelevant parts omitted)
Go here to watch the JYJ Thank You Video to European Fans
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!