MC: Tohoshinki members, congratulations! YH&CM: Thank you. MC: Tohoshinki resumed their activities this January, and this year seems to be dynamic year for you furthermore. MC: Yes, and in this year’s awarded song "Why?", you are so cool. What are the highlights of your performance? YH: It is a masculine song, a spirited performance, so everyone, please hear the song. MC: How about you, Changmin-san? CM: I think that the song features the two personalities and our characteristics. MC: Yes. When Changmin-san speaks, we can immediately hear cheers. (LOL) So we will hear the Excellent Award songs. Please hear the two songs. First of all is "CALL" of AAA, and "Why? KYHD" of Tohoshinki. Please hear the two songs.
After leading a busy and fruitful year traveling to countries all over the world, TVXQ will be going on vacation starting January 1st.
On December 30th, SM Entertainment revealed that TVXQ was awarded with a few days’ break ahead of their Japanese arena tour, which begins mid-January.
TVXQ has been constantly traveling back and forth between Korea and Japan all month. On the 29th, they were awarded the ‘Special Award’ at the ‘2011 MBC Entertainment Award‘ before performing as the ending stage at the ‘2011 SBS Gayo Daejun‘. On the 30th, they’ll be heading over to Japan for the TBS ‘Japan Record Awards‘, while on the 31st, they have a pre-recording with the ‘2011 MBC Gayo Daejaejun‘ in addition to NHK’s ‘Kohaku Uta Gassen‘.
As soon as they complete their Japanese schedules, they’ll be returning to Korea and enjoy their few days of break starting with the New Year.
Their Japanese arena tour will go through nine cities, including Tokyo.
MC: The two of you resumed your activities this January, what were your feelings at that time?
YH: First of all, I thought that all of you were waiting for us
YH: Though there were pressures, but we were grateful that all of you were waiting for us.
MC: Of course the Japanese fans were waiting for you, but I heard that you’ve had activities in many countries worldwide this year.
CM: Yes, we went to many countries, especially this year, we went to places where we’ve never been to, for example, Europe and US (especially NY). There were many places where we’ve went for the first time, and it was a happy experience.
MC: Good. So, what kind of performance will you give us tonight?
YH: A powerful stage (T/N: cannot pick up a phrase), so everyone, please look forward to our stage.
MC: We’re hearing that your performance will use a very wide space of the stage.
MC: We are looking forward! Thank you very much!
MC: We will look forward!
YH: Thank you.
MC: We heard comments from the 2 members of Tohoshinki. So please proceed this way. Congratulations.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!