JYJ‘s Yoochun has become the new blue chip of the advertising industry, thanks to the number of deals he’s landed this year.
In 2011 alone, Yoochun was the endorsement model for Tio, Nintendo Wii, Black Smith, and Ottogi Ramen. This list only points out his solo works, as he’s also scored endorsements with NII, Penzal-Q, LG Optimus Q2, and other brands with JYJ.
Representatives of C-JeS Entertainment revealed, “He receives at least one or two CF offers a day. We believe it’s because it’s harder to see him in dramas or performances, so his scarcity makes his value go up.”
According to the label, Yoochun’s smooth, warm image does wonders in bolstering a brand’s image, which helps them advance their sales.
Yoochun is currently on break to work on JYJ’s upcoming album, and is also reviewing potential drama offers.
Korean movie “Papa” is about Chunseob (Park Yong Woo), a manager who goes to America in search of a junior manager who ran away with a singer. He then finds himself in an unexpected contract marriage which results in the birth of six children.
Go Ara plays the role of Chunseob eldest daugher, Jun, who posesses good singing ability, and becomes a star in the US. Ara said, “For about 2 months prior to filming, I practiced dance, the guitar and singing,” and “(prior to debut) I had trained with 2 members of Girls’ Generation, so that experience was useful in the filming of the movie.”
Labelmates BoA and Yunho of TVXQ from SM Entertainment, gave her dance and acting advice. “BoA came to the filming site to teach me English. Also, ‘masculine’ dancing was required in the film, so it was not easy to do. I met Yunho in the office once or twice, and he helped to check my dance, telling me ‘You must put in your utmost effort.’ “
From 10 December to 25 December, at the front entrance of the 1st floor of Hall A in the Seibu Shibuya Store, Two rose trees inspired by Tohoshinki’s new single ‘Winter Rose’, made in the image of Yunho and Changmin will be exhibited here in a last minute decision!
TVXQ are the face of the Shilla Duty Free seasonal sale, which will end on 5 January. This sale includes top brands in the Shilla Duty Free shops, from Gucci, Prada, Ferragamo, Miu miu and Mulberry, to Jimmy Choo (Seoul branch of Shilla Duty Free has one entrance to various shops), Chloe, Armani Collezioni, MaxMara and others, with up to 70% discounts on a total of 23 participating brands.
With their renewal this September, Shilla Duty Free has the largest collection of branded watches and brands such as Tag Heuer and Breitling are being sold at up to 15% off, sunglasses from Coach, Fendi etc and shoes from Calvin Klein, Givenchy, MCM and Lesportsac going for as high as 50% off the usual prices.
Also, the concept of this Winter sale is “Red,” and exciting events are being held to welcome Christmas, the year-end as well as the new year. The “Wish Tree” event is being held at the rooftop garden of the Seoul Shilla Duty Free shop, where wishes are written on red cards and hung on the “Wish Tree,” and lucky winners will be selected and awarded prizes. First prize wins a red Balenciaga tote (1 person), second prize a red Samsonite trunk (2 people), third prize will get a red digital camera from Canon (3 people), and other prizes.
Korea’s Shilla Duty Free shops can be found in the duty sections of Incheon Airport, Gimpo Airport, Cheongji Airport, Daegu airport and others. City branches include the Seoul branch found in the annex of Seoul’s Shilla hotel in Jangchung-dong, and the Jeju branch in Yeon-dong, Jeju City. The shop in Incheon airport is also the only airport duty free store in the world that sells Louis Vuitton, making it a hot topic.
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!