Great Success with the First Fan Party in Singapore!
TVXQ!, who has been touring in Asia, ended fan party in Singapore in great success following Beijing.
‘TVXQ! Asia Fan Party 2011 in Singapore’ was held at the largest indoor venue in Singapore, Singapore Indoor Stadium, on the 4th at 7:00 p.m. (local time) and received an explosive response from local fans.
Especially, since this was the first time for TVXQ! to visit Singapore, on the 3rd, Changi Airport was full of local fans who gathered at the airport to see TVXQ!. As TVXQ! appeared at the gate, fans shouted and began clicking the shutter of their cameras.
Also, TVXQ! had interview with the media such as Wan Bao, U Weekly, XINMSN, etc. prior to the fan party and proved local media’s high interest in TVXQ!.
With the passionate and powerful stages of ‘MAXIMUM’, ‘Rising Sun’, ‘Before U Go,’ etc., TVXQ! thrilled the audiences at this fan party. And also, TVXQ! had a meaningful time by communicating with fans through various sessions including quiz, question and answer, talk, watching video message made by fans.
Meanwhile, TVXQ! is scheduled to hold a fan party in Shanghai, China on the 9th.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!