Popular Korean groups Tohoshinki, FT Island and T-ara all released new singles on 30 November, and ranked in the Oricon top 10 at the same time.
Already gathering a lot of attention before its release, Tohoshinki’s new single “Winter Rose” saw 76,615 copies in first-day sales, and was ranked at no. 2 on the Oricon daily charts. Following that was FT Island’s “Distance” and T-ara’s “Yayaya”, at 4th and 7th positions respectively.
Also, although not in the top 10. “This Christmas” which features the JYP Entertainment artists was also released on the same day, and was ranked at no. 14 on the Oricon daily chart.
Source : [Wow!Korea] Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net
Tohoshinki’s first Christmas gift single was released today! This single has the concept of “Christmas” and “Gifts,” and bears the meaning of wanting to present this song as a gift. Everybody, please present this to people that are important to you, and have a warm Christmas♪
Also, after two years, it has been decided that Tohoshinki will be participating in “The 62nd NHK Kouhaku Utagassen”!
Also, to commemorate the release (of this single,) Tohoshinki will be participating in the “mixi Xmas 2011″! A Winter Season-only artist page has been set up. This page is expected to be updated with news every week. Those who use mixi, please remember to check it out!
Source : [Bigeast Mail] Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net
Group JYJ’s special edition album has sold out at 70,000 copies.
On 30 November, JYJ’s management company C-JeS revealed that “JYJ’s first Korean album released in September, recorded 250,000 copies in sales despite the broadcast restrictions, a proof of their burning popularity. To express their gratitude towards the fans, JYJ released a special edition album which included a MV DVD and remix versions, and this (special edition album) is currently sold out at 70,000 copies.”
This Special Edition album includes remix versions of the two songs that have been greatly loved by fans across the world during their worldwide concerts, “Get Out” and “In Heaven.” The trendy electronic mix for Get Out was co-produced by DJ Fractal, who had previously worked with Seo Taiji.
As for the ballad “In Heaven” which leaves a deep impression of people with its 3-member harmony, it uses an acoustic guitar sound as its focal point, blending the unique softness of pop ballads together with powerful rock elements.
JYJ said, “As these are songs that we wrote ourselves, the remix versions are even more special.This year, be it those who hope to have a sensitive, delicate year-end, or those who are at a party with their friends, we hope that everyone can enjoy the remixed songs comfortably, and with our new music, spend a warm winter together with your loved ones. “
C-JeS said, “The “In Heaven” Special Edition which was released last week was sold out from its release, and requests from fans who have not been able to purchase the album have been pouring in. As this is a special edition album and not an actual album, having a situation of such a high level of demand is extraordinary in the music industry. To thank the fans for their never-ending support, we will continue to use various opportunities to give back to the fans for their love.”
JYJ’s remixed tracks will be released on Melon, Dosirak, Bugs, Cyworld and other key music distribution sites on 1 December.
Source : [BaiduTVXQ + My Daily via Nate] Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!