Kim Jaejoong has refused gifts, and chosen to donate.
Recently, fans of Kim Jaejoong gathered together and donated 6 Million Won to “Good Neighbours” on 17 November, in aid of the Thai victims who have suffered great losses due to the recent flood.
Fans of Kim Jaejoong had started to collect funds for activities to support Kim Jaejoong in the SBS drama “Protect The Boss,” and had a large surplus of funds even after the show had ended. Because of this, the fans had asked for opinions, and planned to prepare a gift for Kim Jaejoong, but according to sources, Kim Jaejoong refused the gift and asked everyone to “Please give it to those who need it the most.”
The Jaejoong fans made a written announcement saying, “The surplus funds are being donated to the Thai flood victims, and it bears both the fans’ sincerity as well as Jaejoong’s warm heart. We hope to be of some help to the Thai flood victims, and pray that they can overcome their difficulties and rebuild their country soon. “
To this, netizens said, “Kim Jaejoong and his fans are all warm-hearted people.” “All the best to the Thai fans!” “Jaejoong’s fans have always been strong” “Kim Jaejoong is truly kind,” “This is such a good decision” and other passionate responses.
Organized by: Shanghai Culture Development Co., C-JeS Entertainment Organizer: HA International Culture Co.
We thank the fans for showing interest.
Note We are not responsible for any false purchases or for damage arising from transactions between individuals/agencies. Please seek reasonable ways for purchasing the tickets, we appreciate the fans wise decisions.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!