JYJ.. donated two hundred million won to the victims of the great flooding in Thailand. You’re making this country proud. Because of the timidness of some people, just brush off the wounds that you incurred and move forward with the right mindset. *big clap*
@parkchanjong Mr. Attorney’s words has always been words of strength.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart…
The members of JYJ have lent a hand to Thailand’s flood relief by donating 200 million Korean Won (~ $173,736.00 USD).
JYJ donated to the 2nd round of emergency relief funds being conducted by World Vision. World Vision had set out to raise 200 million Korean Won for the 2nd round when the JYJ members stepped up, and donated a sum equal to their goal amount.
The money will be used to purchase emergency relief aid items such as food, mosquito nets, blankets, drinking water, books, and more.
The members commented, “We heard that the aftermath and damage in Thailand was even greater after the water drained out. With the love we have received from Thailand fans, we decided that we needed to do whatever we could… We hope all the Koreans living abroad and all the fans from Thailand will be able to find stability again soon, and keep their spirits up.”
This isn’t the first time JYJ members have helped out those in need. The members have consistently participated in various causes by making donations and taking part in projects such as sponsoring children in Africa along with their fellow labelmates Song Ji Hyo and Park Yoo Hwan.
Now there are 77 groups announced for the music festival. During th 4 hours' broadcast on the date, more than 80 songs will be performed, and (within in the 80 songs), 60 songs will be the collaboration works of the performers.
JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong has been voted the most popular idol-turned-actor.
MTV K held a survey with the question ‘Who Are You Favorite Idol-Turned-Actors?’ from the 18th till the 20th of November and Kim Jaejoong, who impressed with his acting skills in SBS TV’s ‘Protect the Boss’, came out on top with 44.1% of the votes.
Second place went to fellow member Park Yoochun (26.2%), who has starred in KBS 2TV’s ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ and MBC’s ‘Miss Ripley’, while third place went to TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho(21.9%), who recently appeared in KBS TV’s ‘Poseidon’. They were followed by 2PM’s Taecyeon, Super Junior’s Siwon and SS501′s Kim Hyun Joong.
Netizens who saw this left comments such as, “Of course, it’s Kim Jaejoong. I loved his acting”, “Kim Jaejoong’s on top these days!”, “I hope he picks his second drama soon”, and “Of course, it’s Mu-God. Kim Jaejoong, choose your second drama now!”
JYJ, Song Ji Hyo and Park Yoohwan participated in ELLE’s charity project “Share Happiness” and images from the December issue of the magazine which is to be released on 21 November were revealed.
Doing their first photoshoot together, brothers Park Yoochun and Park Yoohwan could not hide their happiness. After completing the shoot with his brother, Park Yoohwan immediately sent their mother the images, and said in an interview, “I am very honored to shoot with my seniors.”
Personnel from ELLE magazine said, “Despite the fact that this shoot was done the day after the European tour, Kim Jaejoong personally drove down to the shooting location 30 minutes early, and moved equipment together with the staff, touching everybody’s hearts.” Also, “He was like a team leader, taking care of the location and keeping up the atmosphere, and displayed a cheerful image even during the breaks, leaving a deep impression.”
JYJ’s Kim Junsu said, “Ji Hyo noona is the only female actress I am close to.” And Song Ji Hyo also talked about her feelings on the shoot, saying “This is the first time shooting with my labelmates, and I find it really meaningful that we got to spend time together.”
The full photoshoot for “Share Happiness” will be revealed in the December issue of ELLE, in a 26-page editorial. It will be also be revealed via the ELLE and C-JeS websites from 26 November.
Source : [BaiduTVXQ + Newsen via Nate] Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!