The appearance group JYJ’s member Yoochun concentrating on game has been published and laughter is everywhere. Yoochun, who showed us his intent on being first and playing with tired looking eyes, after airing his recent video showed us a different side of him. Playing with talent, Heo Joon, Yoochun showed us a side of him that was playing this game with simply joy and was clearly hooked onto the game.
This does not show the screen that Yoochun is viewing but shows us Yoochun as he plays the game on the screen, inducing more excitement. Yoochun’s tightly closed mouth as he concentrated on the game, suddenly opening his mouth wide in surprise, and just when you think he’ll smile, suddenly seems like he’s going to cry and then bursts into laughter. Netizens reacted to these videos, “Is this a drama? His expressions are like a manga”, “Watching him playing a game like a kid is very cute”, “To see such honest expressions on his face, makes my stomach hurt from laughing”, and other reactions.
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!