On October 2nd, the dynamic duo of TVXQ brought the house down in Beijing with their first fan meeting, ‘TVXQ! Asia Fan Party 2011 in Beijing‘, which attracted over 8,000 Chinese fans from all over the country.
The fan meet was covered by several high-profile media outlets, and TVXQ had the chance to perform several of their crowd favorites, including “Rising Sun” and “Keep Your Head Down“. Apart from the performances, the fans had the opportunity to participate in a quiz session, as well as receive signed CDs and posters.
Meanwhile, TVXQ is planning to hit up Thailand and Singapore on their quest to meet with fans from all over Asia.
Source: Joy News via Naver Credits: Allkpop Shared by: DBSKnights
Berita Mingguan, Kosmo(Newspaper) & Remaja (Magazine)
The article mainly talked about Nyzz obsession on JYJ which was once know as TVXQ. Nyzz, a 25 years old girl, who is currently working as an executive in a company known TVXQ since 2005. Originally she known them when she accidentally discovered them on Youtube. After listening to Insa, One and Rising Sun, she immediately fascinated by them. Since then, she started to follow them until TVXQ separated into two. Nyzz currently actively following JYJ and Kim Jaejoong is her favourite member of JYJ.
Nyzz obsession towards JYJ makes she feel every actions done by them are her inspiration in life.
Nyzz continuously sharing all JYJ achievements that inspired her. She loves JYJ not mainly because of their good look, but huge talents in entertainment industry. For example, Kim Jaejoong, which is her most favourite JYJ’s member is able to dance, write lyrics and compose songs really well.
Kim jaejoong is right now also a spokesperson for many organizations in Korea. Other than that, Nyzz also told that Kim Jaejoong had acted in a few drama and movie such as “Sunao ni Narenakute”, “Heaven’s Postman” and “Protect The Boss”.
WILLINGNESS TO SPEND MONEY
For Nyzz, any Kpop fans always willing to spend whatever amount of money as long as they can afford it just to get original album of their artist, since it will affect their artist in music chart. It is indeed a challenge for her, to spend money on JYJ original product, however she willingly does it, for the sake of her own satisfaction. Due to that, Nyzz bought the album directly from online shops and Korea.
“Every JYJ’s fan definitely want to meet them in person and because of that, I managed to see them closely during a photography session when JYJ came to Malaysia last October for a showcase”. Other than that, she also went to Taiwan to attend JYJ concert. Nonetheless, through this, she gained a lot of friends, that shares the same interest with her. With that, she hope, JYJ will continuously be a successful group.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!