It has been a long wait! Some time ago, we started a ” “GQ Japan” 100th Issue Commemorative Readers’ Vote Project ~ Your Choice as to the Most Memorable Cover”. Here are the results of that vote! Who is in the most prestigious #1 place?
The September issue of GQ Japan coincides with the 100th issue since GQ Japan’s founding. In its 8 years of history, which issue left the readers with the biggest impression? Through this project of Twitter voting, more than 1,000 votes were cast, and we have also received many warm comments! Thank you very much!
We will reveal the results of that voting and the rankings. We will also introduce the opinions of readers which have been conveyed to us through Twitter.
For the next 200th issue, 300th issue and 1000th issue, the editors will strive towards creating a magazine which will receive a lot of love from everybody. Please show lots of attention to “GQ Japan” and take care of us!
<#1 – February 2011 Issue>
Tohoshinki, who has made a comeback
They have adorned our cover and created fervent buzz! Of course they’re #1!
The GQ Tohoshinki issue is a family treasure! Are we still canvassing new material for the next Tohoshinki issue? Yes, of course we are! We’re waiting.
Through GQ, we have found out about the aura of Tohoshinki! Cool Tohoshinki! Thank you very much ^ ^
*Note: only Tohoshinki-related parts have been translated.
The JYJ trio have just been named as the models for Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical‘s new painkiller brand, ‘Penzal Q‘!
Representatives of Chong Kun Dang explained, “In order to better appeal to the female consumer base in their teens to 40′s, we’ve chosen JYJ, one of Korea’s most popular stars and a bluechip of the advertising industry. We recently finalized our contracts with them.”
Although details about their contract were kept private, officials can already estimate that they were given some high profile treatment thanks to their achievements all across Asia and Europe.
JYJ recently gave up their Chuseok holiday to film the CF in secret. A representative revealed, “We were short on time so they had to film it with every spare moment they had. There isn’t any special story to tell, but it’s a CF aimed towards women in their 20′s through 40′s, so the emphasis was put on their smooth, bright image and loving comments.”
Source + Photos: TV Report via Naver Credits: Allkpop Shared by: DBSKnights
Last week, actress Kim Ha Neul and TVXQ were spotted in New York City attending a Lacoste fashion show. Luckily for those fans who weren’t able to chase down their favorite stars, MBC‘s ‘Section TV Entertainment Correspondence‘ was on-site to give a behind-the-scenes look of their stay in ‘The Big Apple’.
The show aired this footage on September 18th, starting with an interview segment with Kim Ha Neul.
Kim Ha Neul was asked what she enjoyed about New York’s culture, and she cheekily replied, “Drinking,” causing everyone to laugh on set. She was also asked to choose between her movie castmates Yoo Seung Ho and Jang Geun Suk, to which she wisely answered, “It’s too hard to choose… This question is weird.”
Kim Ha Neul later confessed, “If I could stay in New York for one year, I would like to date someone.”
In addition, TVXQ’s Yunho and Changmin showed off their charisma while touring the city. Changmin laughed, “I can understand Yunho just by the look in his eyes because I’ve spent so much time with him. However, I wish he would talk less.”
Source: TV Daily via Yahoo! Korea Credits: Allkpop Shared by: DBSKnights
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!