Thanks to JYJ Junsu's caring heart, a family will be able to spend a warm Chuseok in a new home this year.
On September 7, Junsu worked with "ADRA (Adventist Development & Refile Agency) Korea," an organization that builds new homes for the needy, to sponsor the construction of a new home for a grandmother and grandson. The family had unfortunately lost their home in a fire last October and had been living out of their village hall through the help of neighbors.
After hearing of Junsu's "Building Homes with Love" program through "ADRA Korea," the grandmother applied with the hope of providing her grandson with proper shelter. Her application was accepted, and Junsu sponsored the construction of an 18-pyeong home, complete with a kitchen, bathroom, and living room. Over 70 volunteered to help make it possible.
Junsu has been donating since 2008 and has been sponsoring the construction of homes for the elderly, the disabled, and multi-cultural families in poverty.
"I would like to bow my head in gratitude towards everyone that worked hard to make this possible. I never knew what the meaning of charity effort was, but through this opportunity, I've learned the importance of lending a hand and helping out those in need," the family said through tears.
"We'd like to thank JYJ's Junsu for actively helping and supporting this cause," "ADRA also said.
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!