【The pre-ticketing for Tohoshinki's LIVE TOUR 2012 ～TONE～】
The pre-ticketing for Tohoshinki's LIVE TOUR 2012 ～TONE～ will start on 15:00, Sept 5 (Mon).
Period for application (schedule): Sept 5 (Mon) 15:00 - Sept 14 (Wed) 18:00
There is a long period of time for the application.
The ticketing is not order of arrival, so you have plenty of time to apply.
For the details of the tour and venue, they will be announced at a later date.
* The pre-ticketing will be limited to the members of 【Bigeast Half Year Course】, which has re-started the fan club activities from Aug 1.
* The application for 【Bigeast Half Year Course】will be valid up to 24:00 Aug 31 (Wed), 2011.
* The ticketing will be of lottery.
The pre-ticketing is not order of arrival, therefore, please apply within the period of time.
If there are many applications, as a result of strict drawing of lots, there will be a possibility of being rejected. Thank you for your understanding.
On August 29th, JYJ’s Yoochun attended the press conference for the ‘2011 Seoul International Drama Awards‘ at the International Conference Hall in Seoul.
When asked by reporters who he considered his rival as a Hallyu star, Yoochun replied, “He’s actually close to me. He’s currently filming the drama ‘Protect the Boss‘ and I’ll be visiting tomorrow to see him. Even while filming, he’s on alert.”
The person he chose is none other than fellow member Jaejoong, who’s currently playing the role of ‘Cha Moo Won’ on ‘Protect the Boss’.
Yoochun also won the online popularity poll held by ‘Yahoo! Korea’ for the ceremony with 480,000 votes. On winning, he said, “I’m honored to receive such a big award. Because the poll was held all across Asia, it’s that much more meaningful but also that much more pressuring for me.”
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!