Tohoshinki took top spot on the weekly charts on MTV Taiwan.
Tohoshinki’s Japanese single “Superstar” was number 1 on the J/Kpop chart on the 2nd Week of August. MTV said, “After it was released, Tohoshinki’s Superstar, it sold 160,000 copies, showing its popularity. This song showcases U-Know Yunho and Choikang Changmin’s vocal and dancing ability. Both of them are truly Superstars.”
Tohoshinki’s Superstar made the no. 2 spot on the Oricon Weekly Chart, as well as No. 1 in sales at Tower Records’ preorder, showing its popularity. Although they did not actively promote in Taiwan, they still received an explosive response.
Tohoshinki will be releasing their new album on 28 August. This album will include their 31st single “Why (Keep Your Head Down)” and their 32nd single “Superstar.” The title track is still unknown. They will then proceed with a nation-wide tour of Japan in January next year.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!