They said "Bigeast arigato"。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。 via @unUknown
The cheers were No 1 for today! (Well, I just came here when AKB48 was performing) . Changmin's shouts in Rising sun and the big moon completely matched, so impressive. via @Charmyco
【a-nation Aichi】 Changmin said to Yunho, "It is really very warm!", and at that time Yunho was drinking water. Then Changmin said "OH!!! You are drinking water.." LOL. He is super cuteー(//∇//) via @AYA6002M
Though I was meters away, I recognized that they were very tall(*^^*)♥ There were many Bigeasts, and I was very happy(((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o))) via @AYA6002M
Today both of them had the scarfs around their waists. (I have the same scarf) via @aya0601tvxq
anation Nagoya finished safety without any accidents. 37000 have come to the see the performance. Everyone, please take care on your way back home(_ _)m http://t.co/Eq2HEdd via @GUTS_RUSH (a-nation staff)
Tohoshinki is super popular. They are much more popular than Kumi Koda. When I was walking around the venue, the number of fans which held (Tohoshinki's) towels and jumbo fans were most numerous. via @ haratter17
【a-nation Aichi】Changmin said "We are really happy!! Arigato!!" Yunho said "Arigato!!" In addition to his regular "Kamsahamnida", he said "Arigato Bigeast" (*^^*)♥ Homin, you're the best♪ via @ AYA6002M
Yunho threw something to Changmin! Changmin was having fun catching it(;´Д`) They were really cute. via @ aya0601tvxq
Changmin wrote a heart mark toward the screenヽ(*´∀`)ﾉ via @ aya0601tvxq
I am really ashamed .... that I thought the 2 members' Tohoshinki lacked something(>＿<) My thoughts that Tohoshinki is a 5 members' group has not changed, but Yunho and Changmin were really, really keeping/protecting the name of Tohoshinki. via @myjjaib
I heard that Yunho and Changmin was playing table tennis backstage in T shirts and short pants♪ Cutie～(*^∀^*) via @smilealwaysxoxo
During the performance, Yunho was dancing bits of SJ's Mr. Simple! via @y0shimy
Some of the top Hallyu stars will be coming to New York in October!
The free concert from KBS, open to all ages, will be held on October 9th 2011 at Randall’s Island Park in New York and will feature many top artists, the tentative list includes TVXQ, Wonder Girls, B2ST, Sistar19, Lee Hyori, and 4Minute! (*Note: the lineup may change)
The concert will begin at around 7:00PM and is estimated to bring in about 10,000 fans.
The concert will promote the globalization of Korean culture through live music and performances in the US, but will also be featured in South Korea through a broadcast by KBS.
Stay tuned to allkpop for more info on this concert!
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!