JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, who is in the SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, Look out for the boss said, “I’m not satisfied with my acting. I need to learn more.”
The drama, Look out for the boss is a romantic comedy about an office assistant trying to train an heir. In the drama, Jae Joong will play Cha Mu Won, a cousin of Cha Ji Hun (played by Ji Sung).
Kim Jae Joong expressed his feelings after watching the preview. “This is the first time that I saw me as an actor and it feels little awkward. Thanks to the editing, I look fine on the drama but I don’t think I’m good at acting. I have get used to the drama set.”
A reporter asked him about the difficulties while shooting, he answered, “Everything is difficult for me, but other crew make me feel comfortable. I want to model myself after other veteran actors. I’m so grateful to work with them.”
Jae Joong has experience of shooting the drama in Japan before. “I felt more comfortable at that time since I’m not a native speaker of Japanese. But now I’m under pressure because I’m worried if I will make a mistake with Korean. But everyone in Japan and Korea is nice to me and I’m thankful for that,” he explained.
He added, “I’m a new actor because I don’t have many experience. Even though I was in Japanese drama, it’s been 2 years so it feels like this is the first time.”
Jae Joong talked about JYJ’s other memeber, Park Yoochun, who played in a role in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. “He said he wanted to hang out with me but then he put off it because I had to work for the drama. He also advised me to practice not to sleep.”
The same producer and writer for The lovers of Paris are making the drama. The first episode will air on August 3 after the City Hunter.
Even idol stars, when faced with the blazing summer heat will inevitably lose strength. With a schedule actively packed with television appearances, commercials and magazines in a day, they are bound to lose their appetite, and become weaker. Artists have harder work schedule than most people, so what is their secret to maintaining their pale complexion in the middle of summer? Let us start by studying the types of nutritional products that artists who are losing strength like to eat.
JYJ, who cannot be without Ginseng Chicken Soup and Gongjindan
To JYJ, who are already known to be regular gourmets, a “hot summer day” is a day to eat out. Kim Jaejoong, who is currently involved in the shooting of drama “Protect the Boss” enjoys eating spicy food, and uses spicy noodle soup, and spicy stir-fried squid and other dishes to welcome the hot summer.
Park Yoochun, who is currently taking a break after the filming of “Miss Ripley,” is truly the iced tea spokesperson, and prefers to eat summer fruits. Differing from his fashionble “city” look, he really enjoys eating spicy chicken & potato stew and kalguksu (Korean knife-cut noodles) and other Korean dishes.
Kim Junsu, who is participating in the OST of the anticipated drama “Scent of a Woman” enjoys chicken dishes, and ginseng chicken soup is his favourite nutritious dish. Also, the “gongjindan” (Korean supplement) which became well-known due to the MBC drama “Greatest Love” is also a necessity for the JYJ members.
After much anticipation from the fans, the Official Fanclub “Bigeast” will be reopened! New member registrations start on 1 August at 1200hrs. The registration period will last until 21 August 2400hrs!
※A synclID registration is required, so please get a synclID first. ※One member is allowed to register for each mail account.
【Fan Club Member Priviledges】 - Membership Card (with IC Chip) to be distributed ※As the information has to be input into the IC chip, card delivery will be scheduled for delivery in November – December
- Newsletter with DVD (1 issue within the subscription period) ※Vol. 1 is scheduled for release in January 2012
- Access to members-only website ※ Staff blogs, download contents, comment movies etc for you to enjoy on your PC/Mobile/Smart Phones
- Mail delivery service
- Ticket purchase priority ※For performances, tickets may be sold via balloting
- Rights to participate in fanclub events (Tentative) ※We will advise further if such events are being held. In the event of overwhelming response, balloting will be used.
- Participation in viewing of ballots (Tentative) ※We will advise further if we receive approval from the various organisers.
- Purchase of Fanclub Limited Goods
- Purchase of Fanclub Limited Premiums
【Subscription Period】 The subscription period will be for 6 months starting from time of registration to end of January 2012. ※New members will be accepted from 1 August(1200hrs) to 31 August (2400hrs) ※If you register by the end of August, the validity period will be until the end of January 2012.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!