In a recent interview with Seoul NTN, JYJ’s Jaejoong showed off his friendship with SS501’s Kim Hyun Joong by discussing the possibility of a future album together.
Jaejoong was asked, “If you were to direct the concert of another artist, who would you choose?” Since he and Kim Hyun Joong are famous for being friends of the same age, the reporter suggested Kim Hyun Joong. Jaejoong replied, “That friend will probably try to do everything on his own. I’m not sure whether he’ll take up directing, but I think he will sooner or later.”
He continued, “I went out to drink with Kim Hyun Joong a few days ago and we talked about putting out an album together. We’ve actually been talking about that for some time now, which is why there were rumors of him joining our agency when he wasn’t under a label (laughter). I think it’d be fun working with him, though. Putting aside the profit aspect of it, I want to throw a concert with him for our fans. I can direct it.”
At the mention of the long list of his celebrity friends, he replied, “Korean celebrities do get in contact with Japanese celebrities, but it’s probably not a frequent occurrence. I, too, don’t have a lot, and it’s just that all my friends are famous people. My friends have a lot of interest in fashion, dance, and acting. People of the same profession have similar mindsets, so I naturally become friends with them.”
Kim Jaejoong has received a promise from Han Hye Jin, to watch the first airing of his drama.
Kim Jaejoong, who is playing the “Prince of the Financial World” Cha Mu Won in the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Protect the Boss,” received a promise from Han Hye Jin, saying that she will definitely watch the first airing of his drama.
On 20 July, Kim Jaejoong sent a tweet from his personal twitter account to “Healing Camp” host Han Hye Jin, saying “Noona, hwaiting on your talk show~”
Han Hye Jin then responded, saying ” Yes, yes, thanks~~ I’ll make sure to watch Protect the Boss!! There are so many rumors flying around that you work hard and are good at acting~~” promising to watch the first broadcast.
It is understood that both people were in Vietnam last month for the “Asian Dream Cup” as Park Ji Sung’s special guests, and became closer. After that, due to busy schedules from both people, they have not been able to meet and greeted each other via twitter.
Relevant personnel from the production team expressed, “Jaejoong-sshii is warm and approachable, and his friendliness allowed him to get along with acting senior Han Hye Jin like brother and sister. If possible, we hope that the two of them can appear in the same drama together.”
Also, Han Hye Jin is currently hosting “Healing Camp, Aren’t You Happy?” and Kim Jaejoong’s drama “Protect the Boss” will begin airing on 3 August.
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!