The leading roles of MBC’s ‘Miss Ripley’ have been caught fighting a fierce battle with the heat.
These actors, who are filming for the drama despite the temperature inching over 30℃and the continuous monsoon rain showers, are fighting the heat in their own ways. The burning summer heat is one of the worst troubles for actors and thick, black umbrellas are a must for actors filming scenes outside in order to escape the blazing sun.
Lee Da Hae uses a thick, black umbrella to block out the sun while turning on a portable fan to cool herself down. It has been revealed that the cute and small portable electric fan is the item Lee Da Hae uses the most to survive the blazing temperatures. Whenever she’s waiting for her turn or taking a break, she has her fan turned on, chasing away the summer heat.
Kim Seung Woo is also another user of small, portable fans. To fit his title as a CEO of a hotel, Kim Seung Woo usually wears long-sleeved formal suits, meaning that he can’t help but feel scorched in the burning heat. Staff say that he has his fan turned on whenever he takes a break and cools his body down by drinking cool beverages.
Park Yoochun, who is more susceptible to summer heat than most, is having a hard time filming outside because he sweats a lot. The lighting crew sometimes fan him with their large reflecting plates while the staff members who move around with him fan his face continuously with their own fans. Whenever a scene is over, Park Yoochun fans his face with his own hands in an attempt to cool down.
The production company stated, “Though they face blazing temperatures over 30℃, the actors are working hard to film all their scenes as they fight off the summer heat,” and “They’re using various items such as portable fans and cool beverages to improve the completion of the drama. Please continue to watch over these actors who are doing their best.”
After having spent a long time as a superstar, Jaejoong has become a sex-symbol almost without noticing it. Which is strange, since from the start, we knew why.
How do you know that a star leave its mark in everyone’s mind? It’s when this star isn’t as much mediatized but keeps being talked about. A mysterious look, a haircut that hides half of his mischievous face, and most of all an (almost) innocent smile: it’s logical that Kim Jaejoong is hard to forget.
The other side of fame’s coin
At a young age, Jaejoong knew what he wanted. Doing what was needed to reach his goal, he leaves his family to start a career in the show-business. But things don’t go as planned. Hired by his favorite group’s agency, he has to take part-time jobs to pay for dansing and singing classes. Eventhough, in december 2003, 2 years and a half after joining SM Entertainment, he becomes a member of TVXQ! Together, the five handsome boys of the group will renew the idea of “boys band” in Korea.
Fame being often accompanied by setbacks, once again he isn’t spared, like when his hurtful past is made known publicly by tabloids. When TVXQ’s popularity is at its top, Jaejoong as well as Yoochun and Junsu, two other members of the group, fill a lawsuit against their agency ***. When in october 2009 the korean Court makes a statement in favor of the three men, the group’s fate is written. Six months later, the break-up is official and the “TVXQ soul” written on his back will prevent him from forgetting this experience.
Being the victims of a boycott from media in Korea, the three men, renamed JYJ, travels the world with a big-scale tour that includes China, the United States or Canada. The other news about Jaejoong are in front of cameras. Late 2009, Postman to Heaven is released. It is his first real part by Hyo-Joo Han’s side. More unusually, a few months later, the young man makes his debuts on japanese TV in Sunao ni Narenakute. His part as a doctor will make him win an award as the best second-lead from the daily newspaper Nikkan Sports. Late 2011, the artist should play the main-lead in Hanbando (T/N the article was probably written before the announce about Protect the Boss), a K-drama about this mysterious national intelligence’s boss in a unified Korea.
On June 7th, 2011, JYJ member Junsu appeared at our store. We were so surprised to see him because he came without calling us ahead of time, like most celebrities do.!
Looking around at this and that, it seemed as though he couldn’t make his decision quickly because he liked all the bags on display.^^ In the end, he chose three, the Bono beige canvas, the Bono pumo grey canvas and Darin white canvas bags from our new collection.
He even kindly agreed to have his picture taken and we’d like to thank him so much. We hope to see many activities from JYJ in the future!
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!