(Original Title : Tohoshinki’s First Album After Restarting Activities Released! First Press Limited Edition Contains 16 Minute Drama PV)
Yunho and Changmin, who restarted activities as a 2-member Tohoshinki, delayed the release of their first album after their comeback, “Why (Keep Your Head Down) Japan version, due to the effect of the Tohoku Earthquake, and finally released it on 4 May, with the approximately 16-minute long drama PV version of “Why?(Keep Your Head Down) included.
This new album was released for sale in Korea in January, and became a hot topic when it dominated the top spots of various charts. 3 versions of the bonus track “Before You Go” have been added to this album, making a total of 14 tracks and consists of CD and DVD. The CD includes “Why?(Keep Your Head Down),” the theme song of Fuji TV drama “Beautiful Neighbour” which aired from January to March, and other songs.
In the first press limited edition DVD, aside from the drama PV, also includes the jacket shoot and making of videos, and is priced at ￥5,500. The normal DVD version has 2 dance versions of “Why?(Keep Your Head Down)” included, and is priced at ￥3,990.
Also, Tohoshinki’s new song “I Don’t Know” is scheduled for distribution on ChakuUta (Mobile download) starting 11 May.
Source : [Mantan Web] Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!