On April 22nd KBS 2 TV ‘Music Bank’ broadcast to commemorate the show’s 600th episode, TVXQ were up to stage performing their hit song ‘Why (Keep Your Head Down’. Still the performance that attracted most of audiences’ attention was when the group pulled out stage of their 2nd album hit title track ‘Rising Sun’ without the 3 members who withdrawn from TVXQ.
TVXQ also became the singer representatives to congratulate ‘MuBank’ for its 600th episode commemoration on stage prior to their live performance, the 2 members appeared in such handsome look. Afterwards they went on stage to finish the 5th album activities in an even more powerful performance thus offered a perfect stage in the show.
The new shaped of TVXQ with 2 members U-Know Yunho and Choikang Changmin received mostly ‘successful’ opinion for their comeback activities. Recently, a music industry official told Newsen, “Despite their long hiatus and pain (from the breakup), these boys already proved that they could present great stages with only 2 members.”
In fact TVXQ was still able to sweep all top spots in various music programs and album sales charts, proving their high popularity. Many of junior artists also poured praises on TVXQ. Recently TVXQ gains popularity among idol groups who happened to come when the group’s conducting their rehearsal, “They’re the best. It was really cool.” much admiration was poured to these rehearsal stages.
Meanwhile TVXQ is ending their promotional activities, while after taking short break, they’re scheduled to finish a new album and speed up their acting activities.
Korean group JYJ’s world concert tour was held in Taipei Arena last night. The great dance moves and singing by the three members of JYJ makes the full capacity of fans in the arena enjoyed the performance very well.
The minute the three members of JYJ suavely appeared on stage, fans went crazy. The three members danced and sang to their well-known songs. Along with the dazzling lightings, the charismatic stage and the arena that was filled with fans, the mood was high.
Due to the lawsuit dispute with their ex-agency, the three members left TVXQ and regrouped as JYJ. They came back to the music industry last October and this year they would be having their worldwide concert tour. The first two concerts in Bangkok has attracted 20000 fans, showing JYJ’s popularity.
credit: TVBS trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun shared by: DBSKnights
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!