The following was posted on C-jes's official website:
World Tour - Indonesia’s Cancellation
Dear Fans who have been waiting for Worldwide Tour - Indonesia,
This is the official announcement of Worldwide Tour - Indonesia’s cancellation.
Last Saturday, 26th March, we informed Indonesian promoter about the cancellation officially.
We warned Indonesian promoter several times about their non-fulfillment of the contract.
However, they kept breaching the articles in contract so that JYJ has no choice but cancellation because we cannot find any smooth progress for the concert preparation.
We tried our best not to cancel the show for many fans waited for JYJ but there are too many factors which could possibly make JYJ’s impression bad.
JYJ feel so sorry that they cannot meet Indonesian fans this time.
We do know that there are rumors about Singapore concert.
We are on process of changing promoter there and negotiation in Singapore at the moment.
Please be patient for our official announcement for Singapore concert.
Indonesia is the only place that has been cancelled so far, and we will let you know about changing or adding places to go for.
With the photo release of the rehearsal practice of MBC drama ‘Miss Ripley’ (tentative name), with Park Yoochun and Lee Da Hae sporting white t-shirts and black jackets, their similar clothing choices have been attracting a lot of attention.
On March 25, an online portal site attached a photo of the two filming a scene from the drama on its bulletin board. This time, they both had plaid shirts on, Yoochun blue, Da Hae green.
Netizens have voiced their thoughts with comments such as ‘this is such a surprising coincidence,’ ‘even their clothes are the same. The drama’s going to be a big hit thanks to those two,’ and ‘their fashion sense are similar? Very interesting’.
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!