Super Junior's Leeteuk and Yesung recently discussed TVXQ's Yunho on March 21st during a recording session of Sukira. After playing TVXQ's "Why (Keep Your Head Down)" on the radio, Leeteuk remarked, "That was TVXQ’s 'Why?', requested by a fanboy." Yesung replied, "Yes, that's a first."
According to Leeteuk, "The fanboy said he really likes Yunho... actually, Yunho’s nickname is 'The King of the Stage.'" He continued, "Yunho's vocal range is long and wide, so it's really pleasant to listen to, even though I’m a man."
Yesung pointed out that "he's really different on and off stage." Leeteuk then imitated Yunho's voice, "Hyung. Hyung." The two members of Super Junior came in agreement that Yunho, who is younger than both of them, is very cute.
Yesung recalled a memory from their trainee days. "When we were trainees, we shared a house and Yunho hid his milk. He was really upset when I found and drank the milk."
The “SM TOWN LIVE in Tokyo Special Edition” concert has been postponed due to the disasters which struck Japan on March 11th.
The concerts were supposed to be held on April 9th and 10th, but it was agreed that holding the event would not be particularly appropriate during this time.
SM Entertainment stated that as soon as they find a suitable alternative date, they would announce them for their fans. It’s safe to assume that the concert-goers, who are likely disappointed at the news, are also feeling a little relieved, as it would be difficult to celebrate and have fun during this difficult time.
The SM family extended their prayers for the victims, and expressed hope that Japan would be able recover quickly.
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate Credits: Allkpop Shared by: DBSKnights
- JYJ World Tour in Thailand was first set the budget at 50 million Baht. Now the budget is increased to 60 million.
- Thailand will be the first location in their world tour and will always be. It’s their norm. They say they love Thailand.
- Because Thailand will be the first stop, the format of the whole world tour will be done here. That’s why JJ’s flying here personally to take care of the production details.
- The Thai organizer also asked them to have Thailand to be their first stop in their world tour since they’ve contacted them last year.
- Yesterday JJ went to the venue, Impact Arena to feel the presence of the arena, like where will be the stage? Where will the fans be? The height of the stage?
- JJ concerns a lot about his fans and audiences.
- The stage is not set yet (Currently, the arena floor is covered with ice from Disney on Ice show, and it’s in the process of melting the ice). Though the stage is not yet set, JJ still went to the venue.
- After see the venue, he asked for additional equipments and concert supplies, like jumping machine, fireworks, and increase the stage height.
- The stage will have projector underneath it and JJ asked to make the stage higher which add more cost (XD)
- The jumping machine have to be imported which caused 1 million Baht. (There’s no such jumping machine in Thailand, we only have a normal stage lift.)
- The stage firework also have to be imported because we also don’t have that type of firework here. (I’m not sure how it’s special because the DJ has interrupted, but what I caught is that it might be more safe.) And yes.. add more costs 555
- Total concert time will be around two hours.
- One of the DJ asked whether JYJ fees are higher than 10 million. Mr. Kung, the organizer answers… it’s wayyy higher than that.
- The organizer is now negotiating for higher numbers of fans in fan meeting, might be around 300 fans (used to be 250).
- The organizer decided to hold JYJ concert because JYJ are highly demanded, having large fanbase, and extremely popular.
- The social networks help the organizer to keep in touch with fans and fast feedback. They will do their best.
Note: There are 2 DJ. One of them is a good friend with the organizer, actually he’s also one of the investor, that why he kept asking about the costs.
Another DJ knows extremely well about Korean artist fan club culture. He seems to know a lot about JYJ.
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!