Please forgive me for writing this so long after the actual incident, mostly it's because I didn't have access to a computer.
Since I didn't have much to do in Seoul, my friend and I decided to go to Jeju Island on impulse, we never thought we'd bump into the whole of Junsu's family on holiday!~ When we saw him, I thought I was seeing things T.T… I'll admit that it was seeing Junsu's dad that made me certain ==!!
My friend and I were completely ecstatic when we reaized that it really was them, and so after much internal conflict and struggle, we decided to go up to them… We successfully held a bit of a conversation with Junsu and Junho and I was fortunate enough to hear the two of them greet in Chinese T.T I really have to admit that their Chinese is pretty good. It's a shame I didn't think to record their voices as it was happening. I won't recount in detail what we talked about == Don't have time to write it all down.
After talking for a bit, we asked for autographs and he very quickly agrreed to it… He is so friendly ><>
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!