On February 8th, SBS gave viewers a surprise preview of Changmin’s segment on “Strong Heart“, which revealed a story he shared with “Paradise Ranch” castmate, Yoo Ha Na.
During their recent recording, the two explained that they were concerned over an upcoming kiss scene that was a bit too excessive for their tastes. Yoo Ha Na explained, “I was so nervous while recording that I didn’t notice until later. While monitoring, I think the kiss was a bit excessive.”
She continued, “Changmin is a man with who lacks nothing,” and went on to reveal an event that happened while they were traveling abroad together.
Be sure to check the full episode at 11:15 PM KST on February 8th.
On SBS’s “Strong Heart“, TVXQ’s Yunho revealed that Kang Ho Dong was his personal mentor.
Yunho shared an anecdote involving his groupmate Max Changmin, which had taken place around the time of their debut. “After our debut, I started feeling some doubt about working in the entertainment industry – but then I met Kang Ho Dong at the set of a variety program. I felt that I could get back up after receiving some kind words from him. Kang Ho Dong is my mentor.”
This episode of “Strong Heart” will be aired on February 8th, and will feature TVXQ’s Yunho and Changmin, as well as veteran comedian Johnny Yoon, Girl’s Day member Minah, SBS’s announcer Kim Minji, as well as actors Lee Jong Suk, Shin Joo Ah, and Yoo In Na.
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!