JYJ's Kim Junsu premiered his second musical, "Tears of Heaven," just 3 days ago but fans and scalpers are already inflating the prices of the tickets.
After the premier, fans began selling "Tears of Heaven" tickets to each other for around 3,000,000 won each, which is about $2,694 USD. After Junsu heard about this, he expressed his disappointment by saying, "It's painful and it hurts my heart."
A "Tears of Heaven" representative said, "Right now there are many fans who are scalping 'Tears of Heaven' tickets on 'Tears of Heaven' related websites and some other websites. I know that many transactions have occurred via scalpers because of the limited tickets and number of performances. We want to add more performances, but because of Junsu's schedules and other conflicts, adding more performances is difficult."
"Tears of Heaven" is a 50 billion won production about a love-triangle between a Korean Soldier, a Vietnamese singer and an American officer during the Vietnam War. The performances are held at the National Theatre of Korea and will end on March 19th.
Nice selections here! Especially the song "Promise U" - that song doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves!
Are there any performances or Junsu moments you would have included?
Says Derek, the video maker:
Xiah Junsu is easily one of the most well-rounded members of DBSK and artists in K-Pop. This dude can belt it out flawlessly, dance like a seasoned pro, and be hilarious unintentionally. I seriously could have made 3 videos of this guy. He has had so many outstanding moments that it was so hard to cut for this video, so instead, I kept it pretty long. I give to you my favorite member of TVXQ and some of his greatest moments since his debut 7 years ago. He's one of the best live ballad singers ever!
So, if I got to choose any K-Pop artist (other than BoA) to have an English conversation with, I'd definitely choose him. His accent is seriously the most comical thing ever. This my 3rd member from DBSK. I still have 2 more, and then plenty of other things to do with these guys! Keep in again, I'm leaving current TVXQ and JYJ material for future videos. :D So please stick around. Subscribe, "like", comment. Positive feedback is always appreciated!
Songs and Moments Include:
1. Beautiful Thing
2. Old and New Dance (With Yunho)
3. My Destiny
4. Timeless (With Zhang Li Yin)
5. Tri-Angle (I just wanted to show you his funny look, haha - I actually love Tri-Angle's concept)
6. Love in the Ice (Korean)
7. Star Dance Battle 2005
8. Let's Haptic CF with SNSD
9. Xiah's Kenyan
10. Xiah's Engrish
11. Xiah and DBSK learn traditional kyogen comedy by a sensei
12. "Pop" (*NSYNC Cover) (Xiah's Version)
14. A Whole New World (With BoA)
15. Promise U (AnyBand Song)
16. "O"-Jung.Ban.Hap (Korean)
17. My Everything (98 Degrees Cover) (Piano Battle with Taeyang of Big Bang)
So, about that "My Everything" performance... When I first watched it, he started off kind of rough and I thought, "Oh god, this is going to be a disaster". Then about a minute in, he got into his comfort zone and totally blew me away. I'm still left with goosebumps. It was that good!
Although DBSKnights is mostly pleased with our current chatbox, it unfortunately does not hold up well in periods of high traffic. Every time we have more than 350 some people on the site, the chatbox freezes.
So to combat this problem, DBSKnights will be testing a new chat box from Chatango. Please drop a comment and let us know what you think!
If you have any further suggestions, please let us know. We welcome any feedback you can give!
Although TVXQ has returned as a duo, they’re proving that they’ve still got the skills and charisma that originally made them so popular in Japan. Now seasoned industry veterans, they’re leading the wave of Korean idol groups that are debuting in Japan this year, and the two sure have made a solid start!
They’ve just topped Billboard Japan’s Hot 100 chart, a huge accomplishment by any standards! In addition, it’s been also recently revealed that TVXQ has had the highest sales for any artist in Japan thus far in 2011. Congratulations to the duo.
Source: Billboard Japan Credits: Allkpop Shared by: DBSKnights
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!