Compilation of accounts from yesterday's signing. All of them are about Yoochun.
Fan: Oppa are you sick?
Yoochun grinned and asked 'How is it that all the fans found out about me going to hospital?'
Fan: 'Of course, it was on the internet. Oppa is a top star!'
Yoochun: 'I'm feeling much better now'
There was a noona fan who said Yoochun looked really good and that his skin was very pale. When it was her turn to get her album signed, she said 'Add noona after the name!'
Yoochun: 'How old are you?'
Fan: 'xx years old'
Yoochun: 'Ah so your sign is xx?'
And then she wondered how he knew~
Fan: 'Are you feeling better now?'
Yoochun: 'Ah everyone knows about me going to hospital… I'm okay ^^' He looked at the fan in the eye
Fan: 'Has anything been confirmed for your drama?'
Yoochun: 'Not yet, but I think we will start filming in summer'
And then they shook hands
Yoochun also said that he (or they, not sure) wouldn't be in Korea in March
Today at the fan sign, Yoochun was teasing me TT______TT
Me: 'Oppa please eat more, you're too thin'
Yoochun: 'Hm? (she phrased whatever she said wrong) Are you asking if I've eaten?'
Me: 'No no, I said you should eat! (Was still saying it wrong)'
Yoochun: 'You're still saying it wrong~'
Me: 'Please eat more TT_____TT'
Yoochun: 'Ah this is right. Watch how you phrase your words~'
And then I shook his hand with my gloved hand as he continued to tease me
Originally we were told that JYJ wouldn't be writing 'To…' messages so they could save time, but Yoochun said 'How could we take away the fans' names?' And then wrote it anyway
Yoochun oppa, thank you~ Even though you kept going like 'aigoo aigoo' as you wrote my name, I could see how hard you were trying to write the name I asked for. And as you wrote you were asking me what it meant and why it was so long. Then I told you it was my web ID and you laughed. I know how full of curiosity you can be hehe. Also, thank you for putting down the pen and shaking my hand when I asked. Your hand was really warm, thank you~
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!