The popularity of the 3 members –JYJ (Jaejoong, Yuchun, Junsu) of DBSK has not faded away.
During the afternoon of the 12th of October, JYJ held the first round of their worldwide tour showcase “JYJ Showcase in Seoul” for their first worldwide album “The Beginning” at Seoul’s Korea University’s Hwajeong Tiger Dome.
There were 2 rounds for the showcase; held at 6pm and 9pm. It was disclosed that admission tickets were sold out in 15min. OPQR clarified that a total of 11000 (1st round: 6000, 2nd round: 5000) people came to the showcase venue.
Before the performance started, the fans had already gathered in huge numbers within the performance venue. There were also many fans from Japan. There was even one fan who had just touched down from the airplane and came with her luggage to wait to enter the venue. This fan said, laughing brightly, that, “ I came to Korea to see these 3 members of DBSK. I am anticipating that the 3 members will be able to be established officially in Korea.”
Merchants selling DBSK’s signature red balloons, as well as “cheering goods (like fan boards etc.)” were also seen.
During this showcase, JYJ sang their new songs “EMPTY”, “BE THE ONE”, “BE MY GIRL”, “AYYY GIRL” and KBS 2TV “SungKyunKwan Scandal” OST’s “Found You”.
Part of the earnings from the ticket sales will be delivered to “World Vision” to be sent to the impoverished children all over the world. The funds will be used to help to eliminate such problems in the world.
Source: Daum Trans by: christabel88@DBSKnights Shared by: DBSKnights
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!