Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun released their first mini album 'The…' on the 8th of this month. The album rose to the top spot on the Oricon chart within the first day of its release, thus giving proof to their unchanged popularity in Japan.
The trio expressed 'We received such great response for our first ever album in Japan, in comparison, we'd like to express our gratitude towards our fans. Even though we don't get a lot of opportunities to meet with our Korean fans, we hope that we'll be able to increase our interaction with them through this opportunity.'
According to the Oricon charts, 'The…' sold over 71,000 copies on the day of its release.
KBS Monday-Tuesday drama is drawing attention for its new poster of Park Yoochun, Park Min Young, Song Joong Ki, and Yu Ah In of the 'Jalgeum Quartet' (Jalgeum: Word from the novel describing a man so handsome that women's hearts stop even when all he does is walk past them) as well as their scary(?) SungKyunKwan seniors Jun Taesu, Kang Sung Pil, Kim Dong Yoon and Chae Byung Chan of the 'Jjilgeum Quartet'. Jun Taesu, who plays the role of head of Jjilgeum and student body president Ha In Soo, stated, "The biggest charm that separates the Jjilgeums from the Jalgeum quartet is "laughter". I believe their charm comes from being bad guys who aren't hated but give the viewers something to laugh about." Kang Sung Pil, who plays Lim Byung Choon, also added that, "The charm of the Jjilgeum quartet is their humanity. The Jalgeum quartet, with their good looks and intelligence, may be people to look up to but they can also be people others feel jealous towards. Viewers may feel closer to the Jjilgeum quartet because they're the kind of characters you could bump into in your neighborhood and comfortably strike up a conversation with." YTree Media representative Noh Yoon Ae stated, "Though they are divided by the names Jalgeum and Jjilgeum, they are all characters who can represent the healthy and bright energy of youth at the SungKyunKwan campus. We believe the poster will add to the fun of the drama, which is progressively becoming more interesting and enjoyable."
*aaaah Chunnie, my heart stopped beating.* xDDD
Source: [chosun+DNBN] Translation credits: firstname.lastname@example.org Shared by: tohosomnia.net Do not remove/add on any credits
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!