This post will have information regarding the support packages, meet-up, and final details about the concert. Please read the whole post before missing out on any important details!
I would like to remind everybody to pick up their packages during the Koreaboo meetup in the Los Angeles Convention Center which will start at 2PM PST. There are NO fees in entering the convention center. The room number is 408AB. There will be a group of people who will guide the fans to the meetup room.
If you want to find cheap parking, make sure you park in the LACC parking lot where the fee for the parking is only $12! The LACC parking lot will be open for the entire night and you can leave your car in the lot during the concert.
Also, Koreaboo will be live streaming at the meet-up!~ That means that anyone who can't go to the concert will be able to watch the meetup online! (WATCH U-STREAM HERE) If you are attending the meet-up, please do stop by and show off your RED colors~! The live streaming laptops will be in the middle of the room.
One simple rule at the Koreaboo meet-up: please do not sell your items or goods. People who attempt to sell their own items will be asked to leave the meet-up. The only groups that are allowed to sell the goods are the Koreaboo's partners.
The picture below is the final layout of the venue with the names of the various fan forums/blogs that will be there.
Still confused? You will see a banner for the DBSKnights and OneTVXQ Booth when you arrive at the meet-up~ To obtain your TVXQ packages make sure you know your specific information such as the correct name you used to signed up and the payment method you used. OR You can print your Paypal receipt as a proof of payment to avoid questions.
The TVXQ package includes a shirt, a balloon, and a RED LED light stick. Note: We are selling approximately 20 more S, M, L shirts at the meetup. To all the people who can't afford the shirt package or just decided not to buy it, we will still be giving out 500 red glow sticks. They are the "crackable" ones~
The towels are limited! Only 110 towels are available at the meet-up! ~They are $3 each~ Since the wristbands turned out to be pink instead of red, we will give everyone the choice to want one or not. Remember this? Make sure you find one of our Admins, Mel, and tell her TVXQ's debut date and she will give you a little something. *grins* Questions about fan chants? Here they are:
fanchant credits to: OneTVXQ
If you can't go to the concert but wish to know what's happening, please follow DBSKnights or MCL0521 in twitter for updates and pictures. ~the blog will also be updated~
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!