[I would like to take photos myself if compared to be photographed by the others] After the photo shooting session had ended, Yunho laughed as he said such. Since his hobby is photo shooting, he told us he has two cameras now.
[The memories of Bong Gun, is closely related to my past memories] The chat topics unfold as he said so. Yunho, the leader of TVXQ, the DVD of his debuted drama series immediately rose to the top spot on chart by the moment it was released. This interview was conducted when he came to Japan in conjunction with the releasing of his DVD.
----What do you think of your first challenge in acting? I always want to try it since I never have the chance to try it before. Of course my acting skill is still not so good now, but with my passion I will strive to improve it.
----Do you like drama series and film? Yes, among the actors I like Johnny Depp the most, especially his film 'Edward Scissorhands'. I wish I am able to challenge various characters like him. When I was a high school student, I already had this in my mind, therefore I started to believe at that time, let it be singing or acting, those are performances that can express different feelings to many people. Hence, the things which I have rare opportunity to do it, the things that I did can become part of my experiences, I would like to do them all. This kind of feelings still hasn’t changed till now.
----If you do not have the job like what you are having now, what would you like to do? To be a prosecutor is my ambition since young. That's because of my personality that like to justify between right and wrong.
----What's your feeling during filming? I was still having tight schedule at that time, but I decided to take the role after I read the scripts. The most important is Bong Gun this character. He is me before my debut and me nowadays, and there is usual me in that character too. A person who has nothing but dreams, and advances with just his dreams. Besides that, I am the person who do not shed tears easily, Bong Gun also didn't cry during his development. (lol) The part which he values his family and friends is same like me.
----Please tell us when was the last time you cried? When I was standing on stage in Tokyo Dome, I was truly amazed and touched by the fans (lol)
----Bong Gun is a character with distinct emotions. You really worked hard to act it out. I wanted to display another side of me which is different on stage, and that was my initial target. Now I am so honored with your compliment.
----How do you work hard on your acting skills? No matter what I am still a new actor, so there are still many parts that I lack of. However if compared to the efforts and hard work, there were more happy moments. My perspective towards the others also changed. In order to refine my acting skills, I learned a lot from observing other people's actions. Other than that is working hard. If there is a snack in front, I will start thinking 'What will Bong Gun do?' So I always practice at backstage during a-nation performance. When I am thinking back now, this opportunity in acting had changed my feelings towards my works.
----What do you think of yourself in the future since you gained experience from this drama series? It is still the same as music, I want to challenge different characters more. For me I still do not have acting platform. For example Johnny Depp, he is able to use his own platform to fit into any role. I want to set that as my goal. Bon Gong as the origin point, and will persist forever as the guardian in my heart. So that in the future when I recall the process of interpreting this character, I want to live optimistically as him too.
----Are you a person who does not fear of failure and regret? I do mind. However you can't get positive result if you keep on being pessimistic. I think the beautiful memories can be captured through the lens of camera, so that I have positive mood every time I look at them (the photos) even when I am facing hard times. In the future I hope to move forward without feeling regret.
Credits: TVXQBaidu + 中国U-KNOW允浩房 Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights Shared by: DBSKnights
Every week, Mnet will commence with a vote according to selected themes, and using popular Korean celebrities as the candidates, only 1 celebrity will be able to make it to the top of the charts and claim the number 1 spot.
Junsu #12nd round: Celebrity most wanted to be taken care of by people
Jejung #1 3rd Round: Celebrity prettier than women
5th Round: Celebrity that leads the trend
6th Round: Celebrity with the sexiest muscles
8th Round: Celebrity that has baby skin
Source: [baidutvxq + heyjj] Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net Shared by: tohosomnia.net Do not remove/add on any credits
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!