Thanks to Linda (Tamayama Tetsuji) Nakaji (Eita) was able to get a job at where Okuda (Watanabe Eri) is the editor of the magazine “IT”. He accepted the job and Nakaji decides to give Kiriko (Igawa Haruka) a present. On the other hand, Haru (Ueno Juri) was physically and mentally devastated from getting attacked by Matsushima’s group but doesn’t want her mother *Shoko (Fubuki Jun) to worry so she continues to go to work. Doctor (Jaejoong) helped Haru, she was moved by his kindness and decides to date him.
One day, while Nakaji was at work he visits Peach’s (Seki Megumi) store. But right then Haru contacts Nakaji. Nakji notices that Haru seems weird and runs to where she is but….
source: fujitv trans by: sharingyoochun.net shared by: DBSKnights
And the behind the scene story continues… Below is the behind the scene story from the web site~
Okay, so continuing with the magazine “WHAT’s IN?” behind the scene story *laugh* This time we were interviewing at the photo shoot setting, during the interview it seemed that there was something that attracted Junsu. He was seriously talking about music but all of the sudden he said “what?” and asked me “that person is….?” while looking at the camera-man who was getting ready for the photo shoot. I said “oh yeah, the cameraman! I’ll introduce you later” then with his eyes shining he said “oh~!” *laugh*. Because this time for the photo shoot we had an foreigner Jeff Johnson. After the interview, Junsu went to go change and came back. Very brightly he runs towards Jeff-san saying “Nice to meet you! How are you?”. After shaking hands passionately, he started his photo shoot! Jeff-san asked him “oh, are you okay with English?” he answered “oh~! NO! NO! I can’t speak at all~! that was just all my strength~,hahaha”. Its been awhile since I saw Junsu but Junsu is Junsu *laugh*. During the photo shoot he said “we are both foreigners but it’s weird that we are talking in Japanese~”. that is true! Different from the peaceful atmosphere we were able to take very handsome pictures. Please check it out!
source: musicnet trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun shared by: DBSKnights
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!