This year, at TBS’s Japan Record Awards, TVXQ’s Stand By U, which I’ve wrote the lyrics for, was awarded “Best Song”.
Last year, my works for this group, bolero and doumini coopere kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou, plus this year’s won this award two years in a roll, it is an amazing honor.
To my fans, related staff members, composer UTA+REO, and the ones without them there wouldn’t be this award-TVXQ members, my deep appreciation for all you you.
Really, all because of TVXq. They are currently facing problems, fans and surrounding staffs as well.
With the occasional happiness and sometimes are worries, they became a group that is representative of Asia.
In the activity, I want to wholeheartedly express, the best wishes to them all.
Recently, CD sales are reducing. This year there isn’t an absolute hit song, from now on must write works from the bottom of our harts, one day I can reborn from “lyricist” to “popular songs manufacturer”, from today, I will put a lot of attention to writing music, hopefully everyone will support me!
A few exciting announcements for the New Year! DBSKnights now has a nice new shoutbox! With automatic refresh! And we got our very own domain name: DBSKnights.net
The last half of 2009 has been difficult for Cassiopeia but it's also been a chance for us to show our strength. We're looking forward to all the wonders that await us this coming year. Here's to 2010! Happy new year!
With love, The DBSKnights Team Graphic credit: mkiseasytospell
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!