Since I don't know if the Korean side will permit us, I can't say anything in my position, but I will try my best for the continuation of Bigeast. My friend messages will be updated @message_max
Max Matsuura just opened up a new twitter. If you guys remember how he used to send out friend messages on his blog, he says that this twitter will work as his friend messages. He hasn't been updating his blog these days, but he updates Twitter regularly.
I'll be happy if you can warmly watch over them who are having a fresh start. At the very least, I intend to go forward with the staff to a good direction with a positive and optimistic attitude. It's already Sunday evening, so I hope you'll spend the rest of Sunday well (end).
"The things that I've been wanting to tell up until now but cannot, but it would be good if I could tell you" is a strange expression. However, from now on, as a positive start, I'll change my attitude because I think it is a necessary thing to do. I think it's something I can do (cont.)
I am very sorry for making everyone surprised by the announcement made yesterday. I myself also don't know what to do… on the other hand, even if I knew what to do, everyone (cont.)
-First 3 tweets, irrelevant information omitted. He's talking about his day-
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!