Lady: This is the first appearance for DBSK. How's the stage atmosphere for you? YH: I think it's a really wonderful stage, and since it's our first appearance on FNS, I'm quite nervous. Lady 2: Jaejoong-san? JJ: I'm really nervous. Guy: We don't really see it though! Lady: I heard that you're on good terms with Kusanagi-san~ Kusanagi: Yes, that's right. They were on SmapxSmap.. Kimutaku: You just said 'yes that's right!' (about his good relationship with THSK) Kusanagi: We got along very well. JJ: Recently he changed his number... Kusanagi: Ah, we exchanged numbers but I changed the numbers, so I haven't had the chance to tell him. So later... Nakai: Why don't you give it now? Kusanagi: Not right now.. after this is over. Lady: What is THSK's charm, in Smap's opinion? Kimutaku: Charm? They're really good in song and dance... everyone has really beautiful hearts, and even from a guy's point of view, they're really wonderful. Lady: What about Smap in THSK's opinion? JJ: They're really good in their song and dance performances... and they're really active in a variety of activities, and I think that's amazing. YH: Jaejoong's said it all... I think on the whole they're really great, and I think they're really cool. -- The rest is omitted because DBSK didn't talk --
Wednesday, December 02, 2009Cassiopeia_huiju3 comments
Popular groups TVXQ has won an award at the Japanese Record Awards that looks at the accumulative of the year's Japanese music industry.
According to the 51st Japanese Records Awards (run by the Japanese Composers' Association) awards list, TVXQ's 'Stand By U' has been awarded the 'Premium Award', which puts the song as a nominee for the coveted Japanese Record Award Grand Prix which awards the singer and the production team of a song. This is the group's second 'Premium Award' after winning the same award last year for 'どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう？'.
'Rain Is Fallin' of three member group W-inds, which features Big Bang's G-Dragon, also won the award as well.
The 11 nominees for the highly coveted Grand Prix, including EXILE's 'Someday' and Koda Kumi's 'Lick me', will perform live on the 30th, at 6:30pm on TBS-TV before the award is given out.
Source: [yeonhap news+DNBN] Translation credits: firstname.lastname@example.org Shared by: tohosomnia.net Do not remove/add on any credits
Wednesday, December 02, 2009Cassiopeia_huiju17 comments
While we were too busy drooling over Rain and Joon in Ninja Assassin, there was something we overlooked: Who was the little kid playing Raizo? Yes, he is Korean, but WAIT, I remember those eye brows! He is none other than the charismatic, precocious boy with a good memory and some mad dance skillz, Yoon Sungwoong
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email email@example.com with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!