The singers of the 35th Anniversary song, the messages from two members of Tohoshinki!
Yuchun When i was young, i thought one of my relative's daughter using a pink Hello Kitty blanket was really cute. From a long time ago, it was very popular in Korea already. There are even Hello Kitty mania's in the male staff, no matter the pens or the lighters, its all pink (laughs). The Kitty who is loved by so many generations is fantastic!
Jejung This song gives people the image of "Thank you for loving me!". I reckon that it matches very well with Hello Kitty's blessing. I had also used the feel of "thank you everyone" to sing this song. This year's the 35th anniversary... Kitty sister[T/N he used the phrase that refers to 'older sister'] (laughs). You still need to be loved by the future generations, please stay young eternally!
Source: [mazejae + HERO子] Translation Credits: email@example.com Shared by: tohosomnia.net Please do not add on/remove credits
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!