Two major performance at Tokyo Dome Memorial Campaign (2009.7.3)
★ a series of campaigns Score at the old CD DVD for purchase ☆ 1,500 Get a Poster at least one ☆ 3,000 + Poster at least one case presents a single path * New "Stand by U" will be excluded. * I will buy one and only one person * Posters are subject to multiple types Poster * Please note parking is limited so advance our path. * Posters, so we divided the number for each performance on a path together, first performed in 7 / 4 does not lose all benefits.
★ The first two campaigns * At the "Stand by U" in commercial products with DVD, CD free with purchase only the plastic back * "Stand by U" on the memorial board at Tokyo Dome will be excluded. With * DVD, CD only a buck a piece for each plastic gift cards * Vinyl is back, will present at the first. (End up無KUNARI) * Vinyl is back, the first day, so we divided the number for each performance a 7 / 4 does not lose all benefits.
☆ For autographed posters draw was conducted in the performance arena, in the Tokyo Dome concert Please note no implementation.
Credits: hotaru@DNBN + toho.jp Shared by: DBSKnights Some of the Goods~
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!